- PM Narendra Modi launched National Metrology Conclave 2021
- PM Modi inaugurates Kochi-Mangaluru natural gas pipeline to the country
- India to start world’s largest vaccination drive
- Home Minister Amit Shah releases National Police K-9 Journal
- India approves Covaxin, Covishield vaccines for emergency use
- 51st IFFI to begin in Goa from 16 January, Oscar nominee ‘Another Round’ to be opening movie
- Bloomberg Billionaires Index 2021 released – Mukesh Ambani secured 12th spot
- ADB & India sign agreement worth dollar 100 million to enhance power distribution system
- RuPay collaborated with RBL Bank to launch ‘RuPay PoS’
- India becomes co-chair of Asia Protected Areas Partnership (APAP)
- J&K and NAFED sign MoU to develop Horticulture Marketing
- Leon Mendonca emerged as an India’s 67th Grandmaster
- Popular Odia Music Director Shantanu Mohapatra Dies
- World Braille Day 2021 observed on January 4
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
How many months’ current affairs do I study for SSC?
You have to study Last 6 months Current Affairs
How can I prepare for current affairs and GK?
Read CA Daily, Take Quiz to revise, Read NCERT Books to learn GK. NCERT Book PDF is available in our blog. You can make use of it.
Which months current affairs is best for UPSC?
you can focus on the last 1 year current affairs for UPSC