- Union Health Minister inaugurates MASCRADE 2021
- Food Processing Ministry organizes First Virtual Expo for R&D in Processed Food Sector
- India provides 1 million doses of COVID vaccine to Nepal under ‘Vaccine Maitri’ Initiative
- Tribal Affairs Ministry and Goa Government launches Shramshakti Digital Data Solution for Migrants workers
- Uttarakhand CM to launch first child-friendly police station in the State
- Power Grid Corporation signs agreement with Himachal Pradesh to improve telecom sector
- Telangana announces implement 10 per cent quota for EWS
- Axis Bank unveils Aura Credit Card with health, wellness benefits for customers
- RBI imposes Rs 2 cr penalty on Standard Chartered Bank
- MoU inked for continuation of MoRTH Professorial Chair at IIT Roorkee
- Indian army signs MoU with SIDM in the field of Innovation Partnership
- 16th The Global Risks Report 2021 released by WEF
- Siddhartha Mohanty appointed as new MD of LIC
- HAL successfully test fired Smart Anti Airfield Weapon
- Vetetan Actor Unnikrishnan Namboothiri passes away
How many months’ current affairs do I study for SSC?
You have to study Last 6 months Current Affairs
How can I prepare for current affairs and GK?
Read CA Daily, Take Quiz to revise, Read NCERT Books to learn GK. NCERT Book PDF is available in our blog. You can make use of it.
Which months current affairs is best for UPSC?
You can focus on the last 1 year current affairs for UPSC