TNSURB Recruitment 2020 Out – Apply For 10906 Constable Post: Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board (TNSURB) has Released the Notification for the Post of Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II, Firemen. This Online Application form Will be Valid from 26.09.2020 to 26.10.2020. Candidates can check the Information in below official Notification Regarding through the Educational Qualification, Age Limit, pay Scale, Etc. Check Here Information in below.
TNSURB Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Uniformed Services Recruitment Board(TNSURB)|
|Name of Post||Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II, Firemen|
|Number of Vacancies||10906|
|Start Date For Application||26.09.2020|
|Last Date for Application||26.10.2020|
|Official Notification||Click Here|
TN Police Constable Vacancy 2020:
- Grade II Police Constable – 10329
- Jail Warder Grade II – 119
- Firemen – 458
TN Police Constable Age Limit:
Candidates age should be Minimum 18 years to Maximum 24 years. For Age Relaxtion Details candidates can refer the Official Notification.
TNUSRB Education Qualification:
Candidates should have completed 10th std from a recognized Board.
TNUSRB Police Constable Salary :
Constable Grade II, Jail Warder Grade II, Firemen: Rs.18200 -Rs. 52900/-
TN Police Constable Application Fees:
Exam Fees: Rs.130/-
TNUSRB Selection Process:
- The first process of police selection is the written test. Passed candidates in the written test will going to the measurement of Height.
- After measuring the height and chest of the candidates, the male candidates will run 1,500M race and the female candidates 400M race.
- The male candidates selected in the first phase will be called for physical efficiency test in which they will take part in 100M or 400M race, high jump or long jump and rope climbing.
- The physical efficiency test for women is 100M or 200M race, cricket ball throw or shot put and long jump or high jump.
- Candidates who clear the test will be called for certificate verification.
- Starting Date to Apply Online 26.09.2020
- Closing Date to Apply Online 26.10.2020
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online through the website www.tnusrbonline.org from 26.09.2020 to 26.10.2020.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|