TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Examination 2021 Notification Released- Check Vacancy, Eligibility, Salary and Application Details: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has been rolled out the notification for the Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Examination 2021 on the official site. The candidates who are willing to apply and attend the exam can send their response before the last date. The last date to apply for this recruitment exam is 19 November 2021. The direct link to apply for this recruitment exam is provided below.
TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Examination Syllabus 2021 PDF – Download CSSE Exam Pattern for Statistical Assistant!!!
TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Examination 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Exam||
Combined Statistical Subordinate Service Examination
Name of the Post
|Computor–cum vaccine store keeper, Block Health Statistician and Statistical Assistant|
|Number of Vacancy||
Job Vacancy 2021:
There are 191 vacancies allotted for this recruitment. The post wise vacancy detail is provided below.
- Computor–cum vaccine store keeper – 30
- Block Health Statistician- 159
- Statistical Assistant- 2
TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Age Limit:
There is no maximum age limit for the candidates who belongs to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC(V)s, MBC and DNCs, MBCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes to apply. For other category candidates, the maximum age limit to apply for this recruitment is 03 years to apply for this recruitment examination. However, no maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age.
TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Educational Qualification:
The candidates should possess the following educational qualification of the following with respect to the post they want to get. Along with this, the applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil on the date of this notification.
- For the Post of Computor–cumvaccine store keeper, a degree in Statistics or a Degree in Mathematics with Statistics as a special subject is mandatory to apply.
- For the post of Block Health Statistician, a Degree in Statistics or Mathematics or Economics from any University or Institution is necessary to apply.
- To apply for the post of Statistical Assistant, Masters degree in Mathematics or Statistics with working knowledge of computer statistical tools is necessary to apply.
TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Notification Application Fee:
For One Time Registration, the candidates should pay the application fee of Rs.150/-. The Examination fee of Rs. 100/- should be paid at the time of submitting the online application for this recruitment, if they are not eligible for the fee concession noted below. The fee will be reduced or may none for the eligible category candidates as mentioned on the notification.
TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Exam 2021 Details:
There will be a written test, document verification as selection process to fill up the mentioned posts. There will be two papers in the written examination. In the paper I (Subject Paper), there will be 200 Questions to attend. There will be 3 hours of duration given to take these questions for the marks of 300. The paper- II (General Studies) contains 100 Questions for the duration of 2 hours for the marks of 200.
Based on the marks obtained by the candidates in Written Examination a tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced by the board. After verification of the original certificates, the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection through counselling method.
How to Apply for TNPSC Notification 2021:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode.
- To apply for this post, go to official website of TNPSC first.
- Go to the notification tab and click “Combined Statistical Subordinate Service (Examination)”
- Read the job notification carefully, if you are eligible then click apply online link.
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The last date to apply for this TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Exam 2021 is 19.11.2021.
Yes. You can apply for this TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Exam 2021 through online.
The TNPSC Combined Statistical Service Exam 2021will take place on 09.01.2022