TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2021 PDF – Check Exam Pattern Here!!!: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released a syllabus for the post of Research Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can download the syllabus from the official site. Applied candidates are advised to click the direct link to download the exam pattern and syllabus.
TNPSC Research Assistant Exam Pattern & Syllabus is given below go, through the topics, to have an idea of the difficult subjects. Then candidates can plan a schedule for their preparation as per the syllabus. Here is the Exam Pattern & Syllabus for TNPSC Research Assistant.
TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2021
|Name of the Board||TNPSC|
|Name of the Post||Research Assistant|
|Category||Syllabus & Exam Pattern Available|
Candidates selection Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e., (i) Written Examination and (ii) Oral Test in the form of an interview.
Exam Pattern for TNPSC Research Assistant 2021
|Subject||No of Questions||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for Selection|
|SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs.||Others|
|Paper-I (Subject Paper)
(Post Graduate Degree
standard) Animal Husbandry and Veterinary Sciences
|200||3 Hrs||300||171 Marks||228 Marks|
|Paper-II (GENERAL STUDIES)
questions and Aptitude and Mental Ability Test
|Interview and Record||–||–||70|
- National Dance
- Political Science
- New inventions
- World organizations
- Scientific observations
- Indian Culture
- Economic problems in India
- Famous Places in India
- Important Dates
- Books and Authors
- Geography of India
- About India and it’s neighboring countries
- Countries and Capitals
- Music & Literature
- Science and innovations
- National and International current affairs
- Livestock Management.
- Veterinary Microbiology, Pathology, Parasitology and Pharmacology.
- Veterinary Anatomy, Physiology, and Biochemistry.
- Animal Breeding and Genetics.
- Veterinary Epidemiology and Public Health.
- Veterinary Medicine.
- Livestock Products Technology.
- Veterinary Gynaecology and Obstetrics.
- Basics in Veterinary Anatomy & Physiology.
- Veterinary Surgery and Radiology.
- Animal Nutrition.
- Veterinary Extension & Animal Husbandry.
General Studies (Objective Type)
- General Science
- Current Events
- Indian Economy
- History and Culture of India and Tamilnadu
- Indian Polity
- Aptitude and Mental Ability Tests
- Indian National Movement
History and Culture of India & Tamilnadu
- Indus valley civilization‐Guptas, Delhi Sultans, Mughals and Marathas‐Age of Vijayanagaram and the Brahmans
- South Indian history‐Culture and Heritage of Tamil People
- India Since Independence
- Characteristics of Indian culture.
- Unity in diversity –race, color, language, custom‐India‐as secular state‐Growth of rationalist, Dravidian
- Dravidian movement in TN‐Political parties and populist schemes
- Constitution of India
- The preamble to the Constitution
- Salient features of constitution – Union, state, and territory
- Citizenship‐rights amend duties‐ Fundamental rights‐ Fundamental duties‐ Human rights charters Union legislature – Parliament, State executive.
- State Legislature – assembly‐ Local government – panchayat raj – Tamil Nadu‐ Judiciary in India – the rule of law/Due process of law Elections
- Official language and Schedule‐VIII‐. Corruption in public life‐. Anti‐corruption measures –CVC, Lok‐ adalats, Ombudsman, CAG‐ Right to information‐ Empowerment of women‐ Consumer protection forms.
National Movement of India
- National Renaissance
- The emergence of national leaders‐Gandhi, Nehru, TagoreDifferent
- Different modes of agitationsRole of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC,
- Role of Tail Nadu in freedom struggle Rajaji, VOC, Periyar, Bharathiar & others
Candidates can download TNPSC Research Assistant Syllabus 2021 from our website.
The TNPSC Research Assistant Examination will be announced soon
The candidate will get selected after the Written Test and Interview