TNPSC Agriculture Officer Recruitment 2023 Out: Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 10.02.2023 for direct recruitment to the posts of Agricultural Officer (Extension), Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension) and Horticultural Officer.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Who Offered||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Which Posts||Agricultural Officer (Extension), Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension) and Horticultural Officer|
|Starting Date to Apply||12.01.2023|
|Last Date to Apply||10.02.2023|
|Mode of Apply||Online only|
|Status||Job Notification Released|
TNPSC Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||No of Vacancies|
|Agricultural Officer (Extension) (Post Code No. 1678)||Tamil Nadu Agricultural Extension Service (Service Code No. 015)||33 + 4 c/f vacancies|
|Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension) (Post Code No. 3202)||08|
|Horticultural Officer (Post Code No.3001)||Tamil Nadu Horticultural Service (Service CodeNo.104)||41 + 7 c/f vacancies|
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceeding 32@ years in case of holders of degree of B.Sc(Horticulture) and not exceeding 34@ years in the case of holders of degree of M.Sc(Horticulture), M.Sc., (Floriculture and Landscaping), M.Sc (Vegetable Science), M.Sc., (Spices / Plantation and Medicinal and Aromatic Plants) or Ph.D in Horticulture.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture); and must possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
- Applicants shall pass degree of M.Sc., in Agricultural Extension or Agricultural Economics and Degree in B.Sc., Horticulture.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Salary:
|Name of the Post||Scale of Pay|
|Agricultural Officer (Extension) (Post Code No. 1678)||Rs.37,700 – 1,38,500 (Level 20) (Revised scale)|
|Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extension) (Post Code No. 3202)||Rs.56,100 – 2,05,700- (Level 22 ) (Revised scale)|
|Horticultural Officer (Post Code No.3001)||Rs.37,700 – 1,38,500 (Level 20) (Revised scale)|
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview. The final selection will be made on the basis of the total marks obtained by the applicants at the written examination and oral test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Fee Details:
- Written Examination fee of Rs.200/- (Rupees Two hundred only), is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- “One Time Registration” by linking Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||12.01.2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||10.02.2023|
|Online Application Correction Window Period||Period From 15.02.2023 12.01 A.M to 17.02.2023 11.59 P.M|
|Date of written examination|
|Agricultural Officer (Extn)||Paper-I: Subject paper Agriculture (Degree Standard)||20.05.2023 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Agricultural Officer (Extn), Horticultural Officer & Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extn)||Paper – II PART A Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Std) and PART B General Studies (Degree Std)||20.05.2023 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|
|Assistant Director of Agriculture (Extn)||Paper-I: Subject paper Agriculture (PG Degree Standard)||21.05.2023 9.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M.|
|Horticultural Officer||Paper-I : Subject paper Horticulture (Degree Standard)||21.05.2023 02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M.|
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID/ PASSWORD with any other person or agency.
- Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- Online applications uploaded without the photograph, signature and the documents specified in Annexure III will be rejected after due process.
- After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
Applicants do not exceeding 32@ years in case of holders of degree of B.Sc (Horticulture).
Selection will be made in two successive stages i.e. Written Examination and Oral Test in the shape of an interview.
Candidates must have completed Bachelor degree in Agriculture (B.Sc Agriculture).