TNPSC Junior Analyst Recruitment 2023 Out: Applications are invited from eligible candidates only through online mode up to 20.10.2023 for direct recruitment to the post of Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory included in the Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
|Date of Notification||21.09.2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||20.10.2023|
|Application Correction Window Period||25.10.2023 to 27.10.2023|
|DATE OF EXAMINATION (COMPUTER BASED TEST)|
|PAPER–I: (Subject Paper) (Degree standard)||05.12.2023 09.30 a.m. to 12.30 p.m.|
PART A:Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and
PART B : General Studies (Degree Standard)
|05.12.2023 02.30 p.m. to 05.30 p.m.|
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 18 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 32 years as of 01.07.2023.
- No maximum age limit shall mean that the applicants should not have completed 60 years of age either on the date of notification or at the time of selection /appointment to the post.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University or Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission. Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil.
TNPSC Junior Analyst Salary 2023:
|Name of the Post||Name of the Service||Scale of pay|
|Junior Analyst in the Drugs Testing Laboratory (PostCode:2006)||Tamil Nadu Medical Subordinate Service (Code No:049)||Rs.36,400- 1,15,700/- (Level-16)|
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.
- A tentative list of eligible candidates for certificate verification will be announced in the Commission’s website. After verification of the original certificates the eligible candidates will be summoned for final selection.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Fees:
- CBT Examination fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred only), is payable by online mode through Net Banking / Credit card / Debit card on or before the last date of submission of online application by choosing the option in the online application.
- For One Time Registration Fee is Rs. 150/- (Revised with effect from 01.03.2017 vide G.O. (Ms) No.32, Personnel and Administrative Reforms Department, dated 01.03.2017)
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2023:
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s websites tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- To apply under One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants should enter the Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
- One Time Registration is not an application for any post.It is just a collection of information from the applicants and provides a separate dashboard to each applicant to facilitate maintenance of their own profile. Applicants who wish to apply for this recruitment shall click “Apply” against the recruitment notified in the Commission’s website using the same USER ID and PASSWORD given for ONE TIME REGISTRATION.
- After submitting the application, applicants can save / print their application in PDF format.
- On entering user ID and password, applicants can download their application and print, if required.
- Applicants need not send the printout of the online application or any other supporting documents to the Commission.
Applicants do not exceed the Minimum Age Limit of 18 Years to the Maximum Age Limit of 32 years as of 01.07.2023.
Applicants should possess the following or its equivalent qualification awarded by any University.
The Selection will be made in single stage, based on the marks obtained by the applicants in the written examination and subject to the rule of reservation of appointments.