TNPSC Recruitment 2022 – Notification for VOC & CO (Out): Check Job Eligibility, Age Limit, Application Fee & Closing Date Here!!! The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) is Inviting Online Application from Potential Candidates for Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department and Community Officer Post. The Detailed Job Notification is released by the Board. Candidates can Glance the Information Listed Out below and Apply with the Closing Date.
TNPSC VOC and CO Recruitment Details
|Board Name||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Post Name||Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department and Community Officer|
TNPSC VOC and CO Vacancy:
There are Totally 16 Vacancies available for the Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department and Community Officer. The Vacancies Allocation are:
- Vocational Counsellor in Medical Education Department – 5 Vacancies
- Community Officer – 11 Vacancies
TNPSC VOC and CO Recruitment 2022 Qualification:
- The Qualification to Apply for the Post is hold a Post-Graduation/Master Degree in Social Work with Medical and Psychiatric Social Work as special subject
- Minimum 2 Years of Experience in the field of Social Welfare in any department of Government or in a registered Non-Government Organization is Required to Apply for the Job
- Applicants should possess adequate knowledge in Tamil
TNPSC VOC and CO Age Limit:
- The Upper Age Limit is 32 Years for General Category Candidates
- No Age Limit for the Reserved Category Candidates (Such as SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBC/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all categories)
- Age Concession will be Given as Mentioned in the Official Notice
TNPSC VOC and CO Selection Process:
- The Candidates will be Appointed by the Examination conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) Method.
- The Exam will be Held for 450 Marks totally. Other Exam Details are Provided in the Official Notice.
- Applicants are required to produce a certificate of physical fitness in the form prescribed below
TNPSC VOC Exam Date 2022:
The Exam will be Conducted in the Dates of 12-11-2022 and 13-11-2022 for 3 Hours Duration.
EXAM FEE: Rs. 100 should be paid at the time of submitting the online application. No Exam Fee for Reserved Category Candidates.
|Date of Notification||28-07-2022|
|Last date for submission of online application||26-08-2022|
|Application Correction Window Period||31-08-2022 to 02-08-2022|
|Date of examination (Computer Based Test) – Paper 1 and 2||12-11-2022 and 13-11-2022|
TNPSC VOC and CO Recruitment 2022:
- Check Official Website: https://www.tnpsc.gov.in/
- Click on the “Notification” Option
- Download the Notification and Read the Information given for the Post.
- Press on “Apply Online” Option and make “One Time Registration” by Paying Rs. 150 as Registration Fee.
- Click on “Apply Now” Option and Apply for the Job using the same User Id and Password given for One Time Registration
- Last Date to Apply Online is 26-08-2022
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The Qualification to Apply for the Post is hold a Post-Graduation/Master Degree in Social Work with Medical and Psychiatric Social Work as special subject
The Upper Age Limit is 32 Years for General Category Candidates. No Age Limit for the Reserved Category Candidates.
Last Date to Apply Online is 26-08-2022