TNPSC Jailor Final Answer Key 2022-23 Out: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released the Final answer key for the post of Jailor in Tamil Nadu Jail Service. The TNPSC conducted the Written Test was held on 22.12.2022 to 26.12.2022. Candidates who took the exam can download the final answer key from the official website or by clicking here.
TNPSC Jailor Final Answer Key 2022:
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
Name of the post
|JAILOR (MEN) & JAILOR (SPECIAL PRISION FOR WOMEN)|
|No of vacancies||
As per the requirement
22.12.2022 to 26.12.2022
Final Answer Key Released
TNPSC Jailor Answer Key 2022 | TNPSC Jailor Exam Answer Key 2022:
- The right answer has been tick marked (ü) in the respective choices for each question in the specimen question booklet hosted herewith.
- Regardless of the Code in the Question Booklet given to the candidates during the examination, they can challenge the answer keys only as per the question number given in the Specimen Question Booklet hosted on the Commission’s website.
- All the objections/views received with evidence will be placed before the Expert Committee for finalization of the answer keys.
- Representations, challenging the tentative answer keys / expressing views shall be submitted in ONLINE MODE only through www.tnpsc.gov.in within seven days.
- Representations received by POST or EMAIL will receive NO attention.
- Representations made online after 5.45 P.M. on 26.01.2023 will also receive NO attention.
- The final answer keys will be published on the Commission’s website only after the completion of the entire selection process.
How to Download the TNPSC Jailor Answer Key 2022:
- Visit the official website
- Click on the link TNPSC Jailor Answer Key 2022.
- Fill in all the details which are required.
- Click on the Final Submit Button
- The answer key will open now.
- Download the Answer Key and print it.
The exam was held on 22.12.2019.
Candidates can download the Final answer key from the official website.
There are various vacancies for this recruitment.