TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment Notification 2022 : Check Vacancy, Salary, Eligibility, Online Application, OTR and Exam Date and Details: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is expected to release the notification for the Combined Civil Services Examination-Iv (GROUP-IV & VAO) usually known as “Group 4” in the month of March, 2022. This has been affirmed by the board in the annual calendar. The candidates who are preparing for this examination are advised to start their preparation as soon as possible. The direct link to download the notification and details of the same are provided below.
TNPSC Group 4 Notification Details
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Post||
Combined Civil Services Examination-IV
Number of Vacancy
Notification Will Be Released Soon
TNPSC Group 4 Vacancy:
The following are the posts under the Combined Civil Services Examination-IV (Group 4). The vacancy for these posts will be intimated by the board at the time of notification. This may change at the time of notification.
- Village Administrative Officer
- Junior Assistant
- Bill Collector, Grade-I
- Field Surveyor
- Steno-Typist (Grade–III)
TNPSC Group 4 Age Limit:
No maximum age limit for candidates belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes for the posts of Junior Assistant (Non-Security), Junior Assistant (Security), Bill Collector-Grade I, Field Surveyor, Draftsman, Typist and Steno-Typist-Grade -III. But for the aspirants other that mentioned category, should obey the age limit as follows.
- SC/ ST – 35 Years
- MBC / Denotified Communities, Backward Classes and Backward Classes (Muslims)- 32 Years
- Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs – 30 Years
- For the persons who are trained in Survey in ITI in Tamil Nadu – 35 Years
For the post of VAO, the age limit to apply is 21 Years to 40 years if the applicants belongs to the SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all Castes. For all other candidates, the age limit is 21 Years to 30 Years.
TNPSC Group 4 Qualification:
SSLC (10th) is the main qualification for these posts. But the candidates must have passed the Government Technical Examination in Typewriting for Steno typist and Typist.
TNPSC Group 4 Salary:
The selected candidates will get the salary of Rs.19,500/- to Rs.62,000/- with respect to the post they will be selected for.
TNPSC Group 4 Selection Process:
The selection of the candidates will be based on the marks obtained by the candidates in the written Examination. After that the eligible candidates will be subjected to the verification. The eligible candidates will be summoned for counselling to allot the post and Unit / Department in the order of rank and category. The further details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later. Stay connected.
Note: The readers should note that, the details provided on this page are based on the previous notification. Once the notification for 2022 released by the board we will update the details if need.
How to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2021:
- Go to official website of TNPSC.
- Go to the “Notification” tab and click “Combined Civil Services Examination-IV”
- Download and read the notification carefully. If you are eligible then proceed to next step.
- The “One Time online Registration” (OTR) is mandatory for the applicants to apply for this recruitment. They should pay the payment of Rs.150/- towards registration fee and then should apply online for this recruitment. This OTR will be valid for 5 years from the date of registration
- Fill your details and submit.
- Take a print out of your application for future use.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
The last date to apply for this TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021 will be intimated by the board at the time of notification.
The vacancy details will be intimated by the board at the time of notification.
The notification for the TNPSC Group 4 Recruitment 2021 will be intimated by the board soon (Expected in the month of March 2022)