TNPSC Group 4 Exam Pattern
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has released Short Notification for Group IV – Combined Civil Services Examination–IV (Group-IV Services & VAO).Applications are invited from interested and eligible candidates. Candidates can apply through Online from 14.06.2019 to 14.07.2019.
TNPSC Group 4 Written Examination Pattern
- Written Examination would be 200 Objective type questions having multiple choice (four choices) of answers carrying equal marks each.
- General Studies – 75 items
- Aptitude Test – 25 items
- General Tamil / General English – 100 items
|Subject||Duration||Maximum Marks||Minimum Qualifying Marks for selection (All Communities)|
|Single Paper (S.S.L.C Std.) General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test(25 items) + General Tamil / General English (100 items) (Total = 200 items)||3 Hours||300||90|
TNPSC Group 4 has two types of question papers:
Type- 1: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General English(100 items).
Type-2: General Studies (75 items) + Aptitude Test (25 items) and General Tamil (100 items).
- Candidates are given the option to choose either General Tamil or General English for answering the second 100 items apart from answering the first (75+25)100 items on General Studies and Aptitude Test.
- TNPSC Group 4 questions on General Studies will be set both in English and Tamil and the questions on General Tamil/ General English will be set in the respective languages.