TNPSC Civil Judge Recruitment 2019 Notification Released on Official Website. Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for direct recruitment to the post of Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Service. Aspirants can apply online from 09-09-2019 to 09-10-2019(LAST DATE).
TNPSC Civil Judge Vacancy
Totally 176 vacancies announced in the TNPSC Civil Judge Official Notification.
TNPSC Civil Judge Age Limit
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors
- For SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs, BCMs and Destitute Widows of all castes – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 40 Years
- Others – Minimum 25 Years to Maximum 35 Years
For Fresh Law Graduates
- For all Categories – Minimum 22 Years to Maximum 27 Years
TNPSC Civil Judge Educational Qualification
For Practising Advocates/ Pleaders and Assistant Public Prosecutors – Must possess a Degree in Law of a University in India established or incorporated by or under a Central Act or a State Act or an Institution recognized by the University Grants Commission, or any other equivalent qualification and enrolled in the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu or in the Bar Council of any other State in India and Must be practicing as an Advocate or Pleader in any Court on the date of Notification for recruitment to the post and must have so practiced for a period of not less than 3 years on such date.(or) Must be an Assistant Public Prosecutor having not less than 3 years of experience as an Advocate and / or Assistant Public Prosecutor.
For Fresh Law Graduates – Must be a fresh Law Graduate possessing a degree in Law from a recognized University as mentioned in Clause-I (i) above, (ii) Must be eligible to be enrolled as an advocate. (iii) Must have secured an overall percentage of marks in acquiring the Bachelor’s Degree of Law as below:- (a) 45% Marks in case of Reserved Categories (i.e SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs(OBCMs) and BCMs). 50% Marks in case of Open Category (i.e Others). (iv) Must have obtained the Bachelor’s Degree of Law within a period of three years prior to the date of notification.
TNPSC Civil Judge Selection Process
The selection will be made in three successive stages viz., (i) Preliminary Examination for selection of applicants for admission to the Main Examination, (ii) Main Examination and (iii) Viva–Voce Test.
TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Date
The Preliminary Examination will be held on 24-11-2019 FN. & Main Examination will be held on 28-03-2020 & 29-03-2020
TNPSC Civil Judge Salary/Pay Scale
- Rs. 27,700 – 770 – 33,090 – 920 – 40,450 – 1080 – 44,770 + Allowances
TNPSC Civil Judge Fee Details
- Registration Fee – Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee – Rs.500/-
How to Apply Online for TNPSC Civil Judge Exam Notification
- Applicants should apply only through online mode in the Commission’s Websites www.tnpsc.gov.in / www.tnpscexams.net / www.tnpscexams.in
- Applicants should select the name of the post or service for which the applicant wishes to apply.
- An Online application uploaded without the photograph and signature will be rejected.