TNPSC Recruitment 2023: The Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission invites online applications for the post of Assistant Geologist. The number of openings available for this post is 40. Candidates who are not yet applied for the post are instructed to apply before 23.06.2023.
Candidates who possess a Master of Science degree in Geology/ Master of Science degree in Applied Geology or Master of Science (Technology) in Hydrogeology of any University are qualified to apply for the post.
The Age limit required for the post is 18 to 32 years. The selection process for the post will consist of a written test and an interview. The salary for the post is Rs.37, 700 – 1, 19,500 (Level 20).
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023?
- Go to the official site and register through OTR
- All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password
- Applicants should select the name of the post for which the applicant wishes to apply
- Fill out the details carefully and pay the examination fee
- Upload the scanned copies of the documents/ certificates
- After filling out the entire mandatory filed submit the application
The last date to apply for the post is 23.06.2023.
The Age limit required for the post is 18 to 32 years.
There are 40 vacancies available.