TNPSC Assistant Geologist Recruitment 2023 Out: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has invited Applications up to 23.06.2023 for direct recruitment to the posts included in the Combined Geology Subordinate Service Examination.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Notification
|Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|No of Vacancy||40|
|Apply Online Opening From||25.05.2023|
|Closing Date of Apply Online||23.06.2023|
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Vacancy 2023:
|Name of the Post and Post Code||No. of vacancies|
|Assistant Geologist in the Groundwater wing of the Water Resources Department (Code No.1750)||11|
|Assistant Geologist in Geology and Mining Department (Post Code:1863)||29|
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Age Limit:
Applicants do not exceed the minimum age limit of 18 years to the maximum age limit of 32 years.* (Should not have competed) and No for SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BC(OBCM)s, BCMs, and Destitute Widows of all Categories.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have completed a Master of Science degree in Geology or a Master of Science degree in Applied Geology.
TNPSC Assistant Geologist Salary 2023:
The scale of Pay for the above-said post is Rs.37, 700 – 1, 19,500 (Level 20) for Selected Candidates.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
- Selection will be made in two successive stages Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.
- Final selection will be made on the basis of total marks obtained by the candidates in the Written Examination and Oral Test taken together subject to the rule of reservation of appointment.
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Application Fee:
- Registration Fee: Rs. 150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
TNPSC Recruitment 2023 Important Dates:
|Date of Notification||25.05.2023|
|Last date for submission of online application||23.06.2023|
|Application Correction Window Period||From 28.06.2023 12.01 AM to 30.06.2023 11.59 PM|
|Date of Written Examination(CBT Mode)|
|PAPER – I: Geology (Subject Paper) (P.G. Degree Standard)||18.08.2023 FN||09.30 A.M. to 12.30 P.M|
|PAPER – II:
PART A: Tamil Eligibility Test (SSLC Standard) and
PART B : General Studies (Degree Standard)
|18.08.2023 AN||02.30 P.M. to 05.30 P.M|
How to Apply for TNPSC Assistant Geologist Notification 2023:
- Applicants should apply only online mode in the Commission’s websites tnpsc.gov.in or www.tnpscexams.in.
- “One Time Registration” using Aadhaar is mandatory before applying for any post. Applicant should register only once in the One Time Registration by paying Rs.150/- as registration fee.
- Successfully registered Time Registration is valid for five years from the date of registration. All the applications should be submitted using the One Time Registration ID and password registered by the applicant.
- To apply under the One Time Registration System, applicants should have a scanned image of their photograph, certificates specified, if any, and signature in CD/DVD/Pen Drive to upload the same, as per the specifications given in the guidelines for scanning and uploading of photograph and signature.
- Applicants should enter their Unique ID and Password to view the already available information and update them. They shall not share the ID / PASSWORD with any other Person or Agency.
- After submitting the application, applicants can save/print their application in PDF format.
Applicants do not exceed the minimum age limit of 18 years to the maximum age limit of 32 years.*
Candidates must have completed a Master of Science degree in Geology or a Master of Science degree in applied Geology.
Selection will be made in two successive stages Written Examination and Oral Test in the form of an interview.