TNJFU Recruitment 2021 Out!!! Project Assistant Post || Apply Now!!! Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University has release the notification about the recruitment of Project Assistant post on Contractual basis. Totally 01 number of vacancies were allotted for fulfill the recruitment. The Board seeks eligible and innovative professionals to fulfill the recruitment. The interested eligible candidates can attend the Walk-In Interview for the above mentioned post on 27.04.2021. The Eligibility criteria, age limit, vacancy details, educational qualification and other application details are mentioned in this blog.
TNJFU Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Dr. J. Jayalalithaa Fisheries University|
Name of the Post
|Mode of Selection||
TNJFU Recruitment 2021 Details:
TNJFU Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The Age limit for applying Project Assistant post is 30 years (Age Relaxation is as per government norms).
- The Educational Qualification for Project Assistant post is Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Sciences/ Life Sciences / Biotechnology.
- The Desirable Qualification for Project Assistant post is Work Experience on the related project and fresher is also preferable.
Project Title: “Integrated Multi-Tropic Aquaculture (IMTA) Based Culture Technology to Augment Fish Production as an Alternative Livelihood for the Fisher folk of Tharuvalikulam, Tamil Nadu”.
TNJFU Recruitment 2021 Pay Scale:
The Salary for Project Assistant post is Rs. 15,000/- (Consolidated).
TNJFU Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
- The Selection process for TNJFU Recruitment 2021 is based on the performance in the interview.
- While attending interview the candidates should carry the updated CV with relevant documents.
- Curriculum Vitae
- Original Age Proof
- Original Certificates
- Self Attested passport size photo
How to attend the interview for TNJFU Recruitment 2021?
Candidates can attend the Walk-In Interview in person to the venue mentioned in this blog. While attending interview the candidates should carry Updated CV, Copies of Testimonials, Certificates, Original age proof, Original Certificates to the interview.
Department of Aquaculture,
Fisheries College & Research Institute,
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
The Educational Qualification for Project Assistant post is Bachelor Degree in Fisheries Sciences/ Life Sciences / Biotechnology.
The Age limit for applying Project Assistant post is 30 years (Age Relaxation is as per government norms).
The interview Date for TNJFU Recruitment 2021 is 27.04.2021