TNEB Recruitment 2021 Last Date Today – TANGEDCO 2900+ Vacancies Apply Now!!! Tamil Nadu Electricity Board (TNEB) has released the notification for the post of Field Assistant (Trainee) & Assistant Accounts Officer for filling up 2918 vacancies. Interested candidates can check the eligibility details and apply for the posts. Today is the last date for apply to the post (16.03.2021). Candidates who are still not apply for the post can apply. Direct link for apply to the post is available at end of the post. Stay us for further updates.
TNEB Recruitment Details:
applicants should have pass in ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate) in Electrician (OR) Wireman (OR) Electrical Trade under Centre of Excellence Scheme and pass in final examination conducted by the institute of Chartered Accounts of India for enrolling as Chartered Accountant (or) by the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India for enrolling as Cost Accountant. The board allotted 2900 vacancies for Field Assistant (Trainee) & Assistant Accounts Officer has 18 vacancies to be filled by this recruitment. The last date for apply online is 16.03.2021.
Note: Candidates Can Apply TNEB Recruitment Today Is the Last Date For Apply Online (16.03.2021)
How to Apply?
- Visit TNEB official website
- Search for Field Assistant and Assistant Accounts Officer notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
- Go through online application link “Apply Now”
- Create your registration on TNEB Recruitment Page and Fill in all correct details.
- Apply for the 2918 Field Assistant and Assistant Accounts Officer job by clicking the apply button
- Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
- Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
- Submit the application
- Make the payment as per your quota.
- Take print your application form for future use.
They allotted 2918 vacancies.
The last date is 16.03.2021
ITI (National Trade certificate/National Apprenticeship certificate), Accountant (or) by the Institute of Cost and works Accountants of India for enrolling as Cost Accountant.