TNDTE Notification 2021 Out –Apply for Technical Examinations Commerce @ tndte.gov.in. Government of India Directorate of Technical Education has released the notification for Government Technical Examinations in Commerce Subjects. The eligible candidates can apply for the exam offline. The date for the submission of online application is 31.03.2021. The details of the exam are given below in the description.
TNDTE Notification 2021 Details
|Name Of The Board||Government Of India Directorate Of Technical Education|
|Name Of The Examination||For Government Technical Examinations In Commerce Subjects|
|Name Of The Post||Typewriting, Shorthand And Accountancy|
|Last Date For Downloading Application From The Website||26.03.2021|
|Application Submission Last Date||31.03.2021|
|Last Date For Remitting The Examination Fee Without Fine||26.03.2021|
|Last Date For Remitting The Examination Fee With Fine Of Rs. 5/-||30.03.2021|
|Exam Date||April 2021|
TNDTE Notification 2021 Eligibility:
Pre-Junior Grade Typewriting (English & Tamil): The candidates must pass in 6th Standard of a Recognized School.
Junior Grade Typewriting (English & Tamil): The candidates must pass in 8th Standard of a Recognized School.
Senior Grade Typewriting (English & Tamil): The candidates must have Pass in the Junior Grade Typewriting Examination of the concerned subject or pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination of a Recognized School.
Shorthand Junior (English & Tamil) And Shorthand English Intermediate Grade: The candidates must Appeared SSLC or equivalent Examination through a Recognized School. Private Candidates must have passed SSLC or equivalent Examination.
Shorthand Senior (English & Tamil): The candidates must have Pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination through a Recognized School (OR) Failed SSLC or equivalent Examination with a pass in Junior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
High Speed Test In Typewriting And Shorthand (English & Tamil): The candidates must have Pass in Senior Grade Examination of the concerned subject.
Commerce Subject: Accountancy Junior Grade: The candidates must pass in SSLC or equivalent Examination.
Commerce Subject: Accountancy Senior Grade: The candidates must have pass in Higher Secondary Course conducted by the Government of Tamil Nadu (or) a pass in SSLC or equivalent with eligibility for admission to Higher Secondary Course of Study along with a pass in the Junior Grade Examination of the concerned subject or any other equivalent examination.
Exam Fees Details:
- Pre Junior Grade Subjects (August only): Rs. 65/-
- All Senior Grade Subjects: Rs. 85/-
- All Junior Grade Subjects: Rs. 65/-
- All High Speed Subjects: Rs. 130/-
- Shorthand Intermediate (English): Rs. 80/-
- The Examination fee must be paid only in the account number 6120096699 of Indian bank in favour of Additional Director of Technical Education (Examinations)_GTE, DOTE campus, Chennai 600 025. Using the Challan available with the downloaded application (Counterfoil of the Challan DOTE copy only should be enclosed).
How To Apply For Government Technical Examinations?
- Open the official site of TNDTE
- Click on the notification link
- Read the notification carefully
- Download the application fill the application with valid documents
- Send the application by post before last date
Board of Examinations,
Chennai 600 025
The last date for the application is 31.03.2021.
30.03.2021 is the last date for the exam fees with fine of Rs. 5/-
The exam will be held on April 2021.