TNDTE COA Exam Date 2021 April – Check Hall Ticket Details Here!!! Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE) will be released the exam date for the Certificate Course in Computer on Office Automation (COA), April 2021. So applied candidates can check the exam date from the official website or here we have provided direct link is available at end of the page once makes is official. The last date for the application is 26.04.2021. Stay us for further updates.
TNDTE COA Exam Date 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu Directorate of Technical Education (TNDTE)|
Name of the exam
|Computer on Office Automation (COA)|
Exam date released soon
TNDTE COA Exam 2021 Details:
Candidates who registered are required to attend a written test which will be organized only at the selected Government / Self- financing Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu State. Examination will be conducted only at the selected Government / Government Aided / Self- financing Polytechnic Colleges in Tamil Nadu. The Examination will consist of two papers, Theory and Practical. The date of Examination will be intimated later. So the applied aspirants can check the exam date and exam details in the official website or here.
Important Details on TNDTE Hall Ticket 2021:
TNDTE Hall ticket is giving a clear picture of the exam and more other details, So candidates, before or after downloading their TNDTE Admit Card need to ensure the below details are presented. Few important details given-below for the candidate’s reference
- Candidates Name
- Registration Number
- Application Number
- Father’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Gender (Male/ Female)
- Exam Center Venue
- Examination Centre Code
- Name of the Exam
- Time Duration
- Space for Invigilator’s Signature
- Name of the Test Centre
- Space for Applicant’s Signature
- Name of the Exam Conducting Board
- Photograph of the Candidate
- Important Guidelines for the Exam Takers
- Signature of the Board Counselor
How to Download TNDTE Hall Ticket 2021:
- Click on the TNDTE Hall ticket from the below given direct link.
- Find the Notifications with Computer Office Automation (COA)
- Click the notifications
- Give the required details on Login Page.
- Log in to the TNDTE Hall Ticket
- Admit Card page will appear on the screen.
- Fill the needed credentials into the hall ticket which are asked.
- After filling recheck the details that you have entered.
- Once it is done with the checking Submit the admit card.
- Finally, download the hall ticket after the submission.
- Take a photocopy of the TNDTE Admit Card.
- Carry for the exam and the upcoming exams as well.
The exam date will be announced by the board very soon.
Candidates can download from the official website or here.
The post name is Computer on Office Automation (COA)