TNDALU PhD Notification 2021 Out – Vacancy, Eligibility and Application Form Given – The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University has released admission notification for Inviting students for PhD Research Programme in Law and Inter Disciplinary Program for the academic year 2021-2022. These programs are offered in the School of Excellence in Law of the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai. There is 110 vacancies were offered for PhD program and 20 vacancies were offered for Inter Disciplinary Program. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this admission thorough offline only. Official Notification and Application Form Given Below.
TNDALU Admission 2021-22 Details
Name of the Board
|The Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University|
|Name of the Course||
PhD Research Programme in Law
Inter Disciplinary Program
Number of Vacancies
TNDALU Seat Allotment 2021
- There are 110 vacancies were offered for PhD Research Programme in Law
- 20 vacancies were offered for Inter Disciplinary Program for Both Part-time and Full-time
PhD Qualification at TNDALU
- PhD Program: Candidates should have completed Masters in Law (M.L or LLM) from recognized university or Institution to apply for this program.
- Inter-Disciplinary Program: Applicant should have completed Master’s Degree in Engineering, Medicine, Forensic Science, Agriculture or Technology or M.Phil. in other Humanities & Social Science to apply for Inter-Disciplinary Program.
- The Prospects for the PhD and Inter Disciplinary program will be available soon of official website of TNDALU. Candidates are requested to check prospects for detailed information about eligibility criteria.
TNDALU Admission Process
Selection and admission shall be in accordance with the reservation policy of the Government of Tamil Nadu. Applicants will be selected for PhD program and Inter Disciplinary program thorough Entrance Test. Entrance test will be conducted thorough online mode on 19.06.2021
TNDALU Application Fee 2021
- General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1250 as application fee.
- SC/ST candidates should have to pay Rs. 750 as application fee
- Fee only paid thorough Demand Draft mode
- In favour of The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University” payable at Chennai, in-person or by post addressed to The Director, Research, Publications and Academic Affairs, School of Excellence in Law, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai on or before 31.05.2021.
How to Apply for TNDALU PhD Admission 2021
- Go to official website of TNDALU
- Go to admission page
- The application from will be released soon on official website
- Or use the link given in this page
- Download the application from and fill the application
- Fill the application form, attach DD and Other certificates
- Send the application to The Director, Research, Publications and Academic Affairs, School of Excellence in Law, the Tamil Nadu Dr. Ambedkar Law University, Chennai.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
Candidates should have to apply for PhD program in TNDALU on or before 31.05.2021.
There were 110 vacancies offered for PhD program and 20 vacancies were offered for Interdisciplinary program at TNDALU for Academic Year 2021-22.
General Candidates should have to pay Rs. 1250 and SC/ST candidates should have to pay Rs. 750 as application fee