TNAU Recruitment 2020: Tamil Nadu Agriculture University(TNAU) has Released the Application for the post of For Driver, Junior Assistant, Farm Manager & Assistant for 44 Vacancies. Candidates Who are Interested to Apply for TNAU Recruitment 2020 Can Register Online on Official Website. More Details on TNAU Recruitment 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here.
TNAU Recruitment 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Tamil Nadu Agriculture University(TNAU)|
|Name of Post||Driver, Junior Assistant, Farm Manager & Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||44|
|Start Date For Application||15-10-2020|
|Last Date for Application||09-11-2020|
Educational Qualification For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
B.Sc. (Computer Science) / Bachelor in Computer Application / Bachelor in Agriculture & allied subject with Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Application.
Experience For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
Minimum Degree acquired after passing +2 (in anyone of the stream) with Computer knowledge and minimum 5 years of experience (Casual / Contractual / Temporary basis) in Government University, Government or Public Sector Institutions.
Vacancies For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Number of Vacancies|
Age Limit For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
Age relaxation is applicable for the candidates who are working in TNAU, if they possesses adequate qualifications for the above posts (as per the decision taken in the 107th Meeting of Board of Management).
Pay Scale For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
|Name of Post||Pay Scale|
|Driver||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 [Level-8]|
|Junior Assistant||Rs. 19,500 – 62,000 [Level-8]|
|Farm Manager||Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500 [Level-13]|
|Assistant||Rs. 35,900 – 1,13,500 [Level-13]|
Selection Process For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
- Selection will be made on the basis of Written Examination in OMR format.
- The final shortlisted candidates will be called for certificate verification and oral interview to be conducted at TNAU.
General Conditions For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
- The candidates belonging to the priority categories should produce the relevant proofs obtained from the Government officials concerned.
- The Online Application can be submitted up to 09.11.2020 till 05.00 p.m., after which the link will be disabled.
- Selection of candidates already in employment will be subject to the employer’s agreement to relieve them.
How to Apply For the TNAU Recruitment 2020:
- Go to the official Website
- Notification Will Open Read it and Check Eligibility.
- Candidate Should Make Registration and Apply Through Login.
- You Should Check the Application from Once again whether the information are correct or in Correct.
- After that Click Submit Button ,Your Online Form will be Submitted.
- Then Generate the Pin and Will be Submitted & Print Your Registration Slip.
Apply Online Link – Click Here
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|