TN TRB PG Assistant Recruitment 2021 Apply Online Begins!! 2207 Vacancies | Online Application. Teachers Recruitment Board, Tamil Nadu has released the recruitment notification for filling up the Post Graduate Assistants/ Physical Education Directors Grade – I/ Computer Instructor Grade I posts. There are 2207 vacancies offered. Candidates can apply online from 18.09.2021 to 17.10.2021. 13.11.2021, 14.11.2021 & 15.11.2021 are the exam date.
TN TRB PG Assistant & Computer Instructor Apply Online Important Dates:
- Date of Notification: 09.09.2021
- Commencement of submission of application through online mode: 18.09.2021
- Last date for submission of application through online mode: 17.10.2021
- Date of Computer Based Examination: 13.11.2021, 14.11.2021 & 15.11.2021
- The selection will be based on two successive stages viz. Computer based examination & Certificate Verification. Candidates should apply only through online mode. The candidates have to pay a fees of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/SCA/ST and differently abled candidates) towards examination fee payable only through online net banking /credit card / debit card.
- Candidates who obtained a Degree (UG/PG) after undergoing a course of one year duration (Double degree / Dual degree / etc.) are not eligible to apply for this recruitment. Candidates who obtained any of the required qualifications (SSLC, HSC (or) its equivalent, U.G Degree, P.G Degree, B.Ed Degree) simultaneously are not eligible to apply for this recruitment.
- Great opportunity for candidates to apply online for the posts. The last date is 17.10.2021. Apply on or before the last date to avoid the rush time.
- The candidates who are applying for this recruitment can use their current & active E-Mail ID & Mobile Number. Those who are not having e-mail ID and Mobile No. should create an E-Mail ID and have a Mobile Number.
- Important Note 1: Candidates should fill all the mandatory fields which are marked with red star mark.
- Important Note 2: Candidates can download the instructions given below in Tamil by clicking the link “Click Here to download Instructions in Tamil”.
APPLICATION FORM CONSISTS OF THE FOLLOWING SECTIONS:
- Personal Details
- Educational Qualification
- Upload Photo
- Upload Signature
- Payment Section (Via Payment Gateway)
- Downloading Of Application Form
- Uploading of Documents
- Centre Details
- Cancellation of Examination
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|