TN SPC Recruitment 2022 Released – Apply For 07 Research Assistant Post || Check Eligibility Details, Vacancy, Qualification, And Salary Given Below!!! TN State Planning Commission has been released the current recruitment for PPC, Research Assistants Post Offline. The Last date for the application is January 20, 2022. Candidates can download TN SPC employment notification from below.
TN SPC Recruitment 2022 Details:
Name of the Board
|TN State Planning Commission (SPC)|
|Name of the post||
Public Policy Consultants, Research Assistants
No of vacancies
TN State Planning Commission Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Details:
- Public Policy Consultants – 4
- Research Assistants – 3
TN SPC Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Public Policy Consultants – candidates must be an Engineers, Law Graduates, Post Graduation Degree in Social Sciences, Particularly in Economics, Sociology, Political Science, Statistics, and Computer Science from the recognized university.
Research Assistants – candidates should have completed a Post Graduation Degree in Social Sciences, Mathematics, Statistics, and Computer Science.
TN SPC Salary Details:
- Public Policy Consultants- Rs. 75,000 – 1, 00,000/-
- Research Assistants- Rs. 40,000 – 50,000/-
TN SPC Recruitment Process 2022:
Candidates shall be selected on the basis of interview. Interview details will be communicated to the candidates later by the board.
How to download TN State Planning Commission Notification 2022:
- Go to official website spc.tn.gov.in
- Find the link “Appointment of Temporary posts of Public Policy Consultants and Research Assistants.”
- Then click on the Notification
- Notification will open read it and check Eligibility.
- If you are eligible candidate then you have continue to apply via offline.
- Fill in all the particulars without any errors.
Address: State Planning Commission, “Ezhilagam” Chepauk, Chennai- 600 005
The last date for the application is 20.01.2022.
There are 7 vacancies for this recruitment.
Candidate’s age limit is not disclosed by the board.