TN Postal Circle Staff Car Driver, Tyreman & Blacksmith Recruitment 2021 Jobs Notification Out – Apply Online for Tamil Nadu Post Office Vacancies. India Post office has released the recruitment notification for the post of Staff Car Driver, Tyreman & Blacksmith for filling up 4 vacancies. The last date to receipt of application will be 30.04.2021. Interested candidates are advised to visit the official site OR Refer this page till end for further details and application form. Aspirants who are interested for the post can apply before the last date. Candidates are advised to check eligibility criteria and details then proceed to apply online detailed notification is given below.
Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|India Post office|
Name of the post
|Staff Car Driver, Tyreman & Blacksmith|
|No of vacancies||
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
- The India Post, Madurai board has allotted 4 vacancies for the post under this recruitment.
- Staff Car Driver – 2 nos
- Tyreman – 1 no
- Blacksmith – 1 no
Post Office Recruitment 2021 Tamil Nadu Eligibility Criteria:
- Candidate minimum age limit should be 18 to 27 years for Staff Car Driver, 18 to 30 years for Tyreman & Blacksmith is mandatory to apply for this recruitment. Refer official notification for more details. No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ ST/OBC /EWS Candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
- Relaxation of Age Limit: No age relaxation will be allowed to SC/ ST/OBC /EWS candidates applying against the unreserved posts.
- The Candidate should have a certificate in the respective trade from any technical institutions recognized by Govt. OR VIII standard pass with experience of one year in the respective trade for the post of Tyreman & Blacksmith.
- Staff Car Driver post Candidates should have Pass in 10th standard from a recognized board or Institute with 3 years experience in Light & Heavy Motor vehicles. The Driving skill will be examined by conducting Driving Test from among the eligible candidates.
Tamilnadu Post Office Recruitment 2021 Application form:
Remuneration will be offered (Level 2 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC) Rs.19, 900- 63,200 shall not be a limiting factor for suitable candidates. Refer official notification for more details for Staff Car Driver, Tyreman & Blacksmith posts. Candidates can refer the notification for more details about Tamil Nadu Postal Circle Recruitment 2021.
Tamil Nadu Post Selection Process:
- The Selection will be competitive trade test on the basis of syllabus in the respective trade for the post of Tyreman & Blacksmith. Selection shall be made from amongst the eligible candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving license for the post of Staff Car Driver.
- Only after qualifying in the skill test, a Driving Test will be conducted to assess competency of the candidate to drive light and heavy motor Vehicle. The date and venue of the tests will be intimated separately to the short listed Candidates.
Tamil Nadu Post Application Fee:
- Application for this posts Rs.100/- or for the same amount an UCR to be taken, in any of the Post Office should be enclosed towards application fee.
- All the candidates should pay Rs. 100/- towards application fees. Further, short listed candidates only should pay Rs.400/- (Rs.Four hundred only) as examination fee (for Driving test) in the form of Indian Postal Order (or) UCR, on receipt of call letter from this office. (Exempted for SC / ST and Women candidates). Refer official notification for more details.
Tamil Nadu Post Required Documents:
The aspirants should have a required document for the application is to be submitted in the format provided as on notification along with the below documents:
- Two Passport size photographs
- Educational Certificates: Graduation certificate
- Experience certificates
- driving license
- Candidates are requested to sign the application/documents and submit the duly scanned copy by address as mentioned above.
- Refer official notification for more details.
How to Apply for Tamil Nadu Post Recruitment 2021?
- Go to the official site of India Post Website.
- Select About us a Careers a Career Detail option on the Home page.
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Fill the application form
- Send the application form to the following address with all the necessary documents copies.
- Address: Manager, Mail Motor Service, Tallakulam, Madurai-625002.
They allotted 4 vacancies for the post.
The last date for the application is 30.04.2021.
The post name is Staff Car Driver, Tyreman & Blacksmith.