TNFUSRC Forest Watcher Question and Answer Challenge Notice 2019 was released on Official Website. The Online Examinations for the Forest Watcher post was conducted from 04.10.2019 to 06.10.2019. Candidates can download the TN Forest Watcher Question & Answer (Q&A) Challenge Notice 2019 from our website.
TN Forest Watcher Exam Details
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
Question & Answer (Q&A) Challenge Link Notice Released
04.10.2019 to 06.10.2019
TN Forest Watcher Question & Answer (Q&A) Challenge Link 2019:
- The candidates who have appeared for Online Examination can login to https://www.forests.tn.gov.in/ and view their question-wise response along with the question wise correct answer.
- If any candidate finds an error, the candidate can challenge the same by visiting forests.tn.gov.in. The window for answer challenge will be available for three days only. (to be announced)
- The Answer challenge will be only by online mode.
- For challenging an answer, the candidate will be required to pay Rs.500/- per answer (+applicable service tax) through online payment gate way.
- If candidate’s answer challenge is accepted, the aforementioned Rs.500/- per answer shall be returned to candidate via online mode.
- The TNFUSRC will consider all the objections / challenges by the candidates and will then release the final answer and the result of the ”Online Examination” will be announced.
- After release of final answers by TNFUSRC, no more challenges will be accepted.
- The candidate’s score after normalization will be the Final “SCORE”.
- The decision of the TNFUSRC in the matter shall be FINAL.
Note: The candidates are advised to carefully read the “Question and Answer Challenge – FAQs” for answer challenge available at website www.forests.tn.gov.in