TN D.Pharma Admission was released. The Tamil Nadu Health Department has released the Pharmacy & Diploma Course Admission in Directorate of Indian Medicine & Homoeopathy. The Pharmacy Course offline application form available from 30.09.2019 to 25.10.2019 till 5.00 P.M. Candidates can send the application form through post on or before 25th October 2019.
|Name of Board||Tamil Nadu Health Department|
|Course Name||Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy & Diploma in Nursing Therapy|
|Recruitment Date||17.10.2019 to 23.10.2019|
|Official Site||Click Here|
Pharmacy Course Age Limit:
- The Candidates should have completed the age of 17 years and should not have completed 25 years at the time of admission or would complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2019. Evidence should be Proceed.
Educational Qualification in Pharmacy Diploma Course:
- Candidates should have passed in all subjects of Higher course Examination conducted by the Tamil Nadu State Board or the Senior Secondary School Examination under CBSE Pattern or Equivalent examination with the following group of Subjects in one and the same attempt.
- Maths, physics, chemistry& Biology OR
- physics, chemistry, Botany & Zoology OR
- physics, chemistry, Biology with any other Subject.
Pharmacy Courses Center:
- Government School of AYUSH para Medical Courses,Arignar Anna Government Hospital of Indian Medicine Campus,Arubakkam,Chennai – 600 106.
- Government School of AYUSH paramedical Courses, Govt. Siddha Medical College Campus,Palayamkottai,Tirunelveli District – 627 002.
Total Number of Seats in D.I.P & D.N.T Courses:
- Diploma in Integrated Pharmacy Course (D.I.P) – 50 Seats (25 Male + 25 Female)
- Diploma in Nursing Therapy Course (D.N.T) – 50 Seats (25 Male + 25 Female)
Selection Process in TN D.Pharma & Nursing Course
- The Admission shall be made by single Window Counseling According to Merit, Choice of the Candidates, seats available and following the rule of reservation Categories.
Application Fees in TN Pharmacy & Nursing Course :
- Demand Draft for Rs.350/- (Rupees Three hundred and fifty Only) drawn in favor of “DIRECTOR OF INDIAN MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY, PAYABLE AT CHENNAI106.”
- DIRECTOR OF INDIAN MEDICINE AND HOMOEOPATHY,
- CHENNAI -106.
D.Pharma & Nursing Admission 2020 Application Form – Click Here