Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021 at Tripura Police Department – Eligibility Criteria, Vacancy, Salary and Application form Given – Tripura Police Head Quarters, Office of Director General of Police, Government of Tripura has released a recruitment notification for the post of Legal Advisor and Additional Legal Advisor for Tripura Police Department. There were totally 10 vacancies offered in this recruitment. This recruitment is clearly based on contract. Interested and Eligible candidates can apply for this recruitment through office only. Last date for the submission of application form is 15.06.2021. Application form is attached with Official Notification. Application form download link is given at the end of the post.
Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Tripura Police Department|
|Name of the Post||
Additional Legal Advisor
Number of Vacancy
Legal Advisor Vacancy in Tripura
- There are 9 vacancies offered for the post of Legal Advisor in TRIPURA POLICE DEPARTMENT.
- There is 1 vacancy were offered for the post of Additional Legal Advisor in TRIPURA POLICE DEPARTMENT.
Legal Advisor Eligibility
Candidates should have completed Graduation in Law from recognized University or Institution. Applicant should have minimum 5 years of work experience in conducting Criminal Judicial magistrate’s Court and Session Court. Retired Law Officers from any Central or State department can apply. Retired Judicial Officers can also apply for this recruitment. Applicant should have to submit 10 recorded judgment as a proof of experience to apply for this recruitment.
Roles of Legal Advisor in Tripura Police Department
- Candidates should assist Investigation officer of heinous crimes.
- Legal Advisor should have to check every charge sheet and special report cases before submitted to concerned court.
- Applicant should have to analyse judgement acquittal in crime cases.
- Candidates should give advice to Superintendent of Police on any matter or which Legal Opinion has been sought.
Role of Additional Legal Advisor in Tripura Police Department
- Candidate should have to prepare draft reply on the cases pending in different courts.
- Candidate should brief the facts of cases to Ld, PP, GA and AGA in High Court as well as Subordinate Court.
- Role Bearer should check and guide different units for Tripura police on legal issues.
- Additional Legal Advisor should have to examine the merit of the judgement and orders of the various courts.
Legal Advisor Salary Tripura
District Legal Advisor will be paid for Rs. 1,00,000 per month and Additional Legal Advisor will paid for Rs. 1,50,000 per month.
Legal Advisor Contract Details
Selected candidate will be appointed for the period for 1 year and extended based on the performance of the candidate.
Legal Advisor Selection Process
Based on the eligibility and qualification Applicants will be shortlisted for personal Interview. Based on the performance on personal interview candidates will be selected for this post.
Legal Advisor Documents Required
Candidates should have to attach the listed document along with the application form.
- Proof of Address (Aadhaar card, Voter ID, etc.,)
- Age Proof, Certificate of enrolment of any Bar Council or Association.
- Certificate of Educational Qualification.
- 2 stamp size photographs.
How to Apply for Legal Advisor Recruitment 2021?
- Go to official website of Tripura Police Department.
- Go to recruitment page and find the notification.
- Or the link given link to download the official notification.
- Application form is attached with official notification.
- Fill the application form and attach the required documents.
- Send the application to Office of the Assistant Inspector General of Police (Crime), Police HQ, Tripura, Agartala, Pin-799001.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
There were totally 10 vacancies were offered or the post of Legal Advisor at TRIPURA POLICE DEPARTMENT recruitment 2021.
Selected Candidate for the post of Legal Advisor in TRIPURA POLICE DEPARTMENT get paid for Rs. 1,00,000 per month.
Application form is attached with official notification. Candidates can download the application form by using the official website or visit official site of TRIPURA POLICE DEPARTMENT careers page.