Telangana Affairs of July 2018
In this we have given, July Month Telangana Affairs and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like TSPSC, UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all other Examinations.
Telangana Affairs of July 2018:
|Hyderabad||K Chandrasekhar Rao||E.S Lakshmi Narasimhan|
Special laddus to students in Hyderabad’s government-run schools
- Girls in Hyderabad’s government-run schools are in for a healthy treat from mid-July a special laddu made of ragi, ghee, jaggery, dry fruits and nuts.
- This will make Hyderabad the first city to implement the mandate of providing additional nutritional support under the Centre’s Beti Bachao Beti Padao scheme.
10 gates of Babli barrage opened
- Out of 12 flood gates of the Babli project, built across the Godavari river, in Dharmabad taluq of Nanded district in Maharashtra 10 were opened in the presence of the engineering authorities of Maharashtra, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana and Central Water Commission.
AAI to set up Civil Aviation Research Organization
- State-run Airports Authority of India (AAI) said that it will set up a Civil Aviation Research Organization (CARO) aimed at “finding indigenous solutions” to meet the challenges posed by the growing air traffic at Begumpet Airport, Hyderabad.
- Telangana set for the launch of fourth phase of Haritha Haram in the district on July 21. 2 lakh saplings to be planted in a single day.
Eye check-up scheme launch on Aug. 15
- The Kanti Velugu programme of the State government to check up the eyes of every citizen for ailments will be launched across Telangana on August 15.
Telangana contingent to take part in I-Day parade
- Chief Minister N.Chandrababu Naidu will hoist the national flag and witness the independence day parade, which will include the neighbouring State’s troops for the first time since bifurcation.
150-ft monumental flag pole
- Karimnagar, Telangana to have 150-ft State’s second highest monumental flag pole.
Sixty Mee Seva centres to dispense cash
The Telangana Government is set to introduce the first-of-its-kind Aadhaar-enabled Payment System in Mee Seva centres.
For Daily Current Affairs Click Here
For Daily Current Affairs Oneliner Click Here