Telangana Current Affairs – August 2018
In this we have given, August Month Telangana Affairs and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like TSPSC, SSC, RRB, and all other Examinations.
Telangana Affairs of August 2018 :
|Hyderabad||K Chandrasekhar Rao||E.S Lakshmi Narasimhan|
Telangana police get live photo search advantage
- The integration of the Facial Recognition System (FRS) with TSCOP will aid in prevention of crime and identification of criminals across the State in real time.
Bronze statue of Koneru Nageswara Rao unveiled
- Andhra Pradesh Legislative Assembly Speaker Kodela Sivaprasada Rao unveiled a bronze statue of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP) senior leader and former minister in undivided Andhra Pradesh late Koneru Nageswara Rao.
Farmers to get life insurance bonds
- Agriculture Minister P. Srinivas Reddy has said that a total of 27 lakh farmers in the State would be given life insurance bonds between August 6 and 13. This innovative scheme would come into effect from August 14 midnight.
Union Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan dedicated India’s only facility for conservation of endangered species
- The Laboratory for the Conservation of Endangered Species (LaCONES), a dedicated facility of CSIR’s Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology (CCMB) in Hyderabad uses modern biotechnologies for conservation of endangered wildlife.
Telangana Govt launches Disaster Response Force vehicles
- The Telangana Government has launched Disaster Response Force (DRF) vehicles in Hyderabad to combat situations like flash floods, heavy rains, building collapse and fire mishaps.
IIT-H to incubate 50 ‘Make in India’ startups
- The Indian Institute of Technology-Hyderabad (IIT-H) has launched Fabless Chip Design Incubator (FabCI) with the aim to boost the Indian chip design sector.
Record turnout at Airtel Hyderabad Marathon
- Winning or losing did not matter to over 22,500 participants in the Airtel Hyderabad Marathon held in Hyderabad.
Centre sanctions Rs.63-cr dairy project for Karimnagar
- The Union government has sanctioned a mega dairy project of 3 lakh litres capacity to be set up at a cost of Rs.63 crore as part of the expansion of Karimnagar Dairy run by Karimnagar Milk Producer Company Limited under the Pradhana Mantri Kisan Sampada Yojana scheme.
Kaleshwaram project: 400 kv GIS sub-station commissioned
- The 400 kv Gas Insulated Switchgear (GIS) sub-station, established as part of the sixth package of Kaleshwaram project at Nandi Medaram in Peddapally district, was commissioned.
For Daily Current Affairs : Click Here
For Daily Current Affairs Oneliner : Click Here