TCS Vacancy for Freshers 2021 in Chennai : Registration Begins | Download Notification PDF!! Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) has invites application for filling up the Unisys Mainframe posts. Candidates can download the notification check eligibility & apply online for the posts on or before 31-Dec-2021. TCS Recruitment 2021 details are given below in our blog.
TCS Jobs 2021:
Name of the Board
|Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)|
TCS Job Qualification 2021:
- Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Computer Science.
- 15 years of full-time education
- Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
- 4 -10 years Experience Needed
- Job Function: Technology
- Role: Engineer
- Job Id: 216130
- Desired Skills: Mainframe COBOL | Unisys
Candidates Must Have:
- Stronghold on COBOL, LINC (4GL), FORTRAN programming languages
- Experience in Unisys Mainframe OS 2000
- Strong and in-depth hands-on experience with Database & Schema structures – DMS (3GL) , RDMS 4GL) & TIP (FCSS/Free Space file/common data bank file)
- Experience in DPS, TIP, ECL, CDML, batch jobs, DMR,
- Experience in LINC/EAE system – ispecs, reports, profiles, Global logics, events, etc
- Knowledge in File Storage systems used in Unisys – tape, disc, VTL etc.
(REFER THE OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION)
TCS Recruitment 2021 Selection Process:
Candidate’s selection is based on Interview or group discussion and HR Round.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2021?
- Visit official site of TCS
- Search for the “Unisys Mainframe” job under careers page
- Click on it check eligibility
- Apply for the post by clicking the “Apply Now” option
- Enter the details
- After the completion of application process
- Take a printout for future use
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Chennai is the job location
Candidates should have completed Bachelor of Computer Application, Bachelor of Computer Science.
15 years of full-time education
Minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, UG & PG (if applicable)
4 -10 years Experience Needed