TCS NQT Registration Process 2021: Tata Consultancy Services(TCS) NQT has released the notification for National Qualifier Test. The TCS NQT for 2021 Pass Outs has officially announced & the test will take place on 24, 25 and 26 Oct 2020.The Last Date for TCS NQT Registration 17.10.2020. More Details on TCS NQT Registration 2020 Educational Qualification, age Limit, Selection Process. Candidate Can check all the Details here
TCS NQT Registration Process 2021 Details
|Name of Organization||Tata Consultancy Services(TCS)|
|Name of Exam||National Qualifier Test|
|Exam Date||24, 25 and 26 Oct 2020|
|Start Date for Registration||26.09.2020|
|Last Date for Registration||17.10.2020|
Educational Qualification For the TCS NQT Registration Process 2021:
- BE/B.Tech/ME/M.Tech/M.Sc/MCA 2021 pass-outs from any stream check here details in relevant fields As per Apprentice Rule and good academic
- Applicants with extended education in the highest qualification are not eligible. Any exceptions are permissible only for valid reasons subject to satisfactory check of relevant document(s) at the time of test/interview/on boarding.
Age Limit For the TCS NQT Registration Process 2021:
Applicant should be between 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Campus Hiring process.
Course Type For the TCS NQT Registration Process 2021:
- Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time / correspondence courses will not be considered.
- Applicants with Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are eligible to apply, if the other courses are full time.
National Qualifier Test Exam Pattern:
|Name of Section||Duration||Number of Questions|
- Conducted online (at Home) and physical (In-Centre)
- Two-year validity of NQT Score
- Apply for any entry-level role in any corporate with the NQT Score.
How To Apply For the TCS NQT Registration Process 2021:
STEP 1:Go to the Official Website& click the Notification Link
STEP 2: Registrations are open on NQT Portal until 17th October 2020 ( https://learning.tcsionhub.in/hub/national-qualifier-test/ ) for NQT scheduled on 24th/25th/26th October 2020.
STEP 3: Students are required to register on NQT Portal to get their Registration Number.
STEP 4: Post registration, students could be batched on any of the above dates for taking up the NQT.
STEP 5: Select “Subject Test” option in the NQT registration form which includes “Programming Test” to ensure your candidature is considered for TCS Campus Hiring YoP 2021.
STEP 6: Navigate to TCS Next Step Portal Registration link: https://nextstep.tcs.com
Registration Link – Click Here