TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Campus Drive Registration Available – For BCA, B.Sc and BCS Candidates | Download Notification and Apply Online. Tata Consultancy Services has released the notification and activated the Online Registration for Smart Hiring Drive open for the talented candidates who passed out between 2019 to 2021. Candidates who willing to apply for TCS Campus Drive are advised to visit the official site and refer the notification. Check eligibility criteria using the notification then proceed to apply online for TCS Smart Hiring 2021.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Last date: 23.05.2021 is the last date for receipt of application on TCS Careers 2021. Online Application link will be deactivated after the last date. So candidates are advised to apply before the last date and prepare for the Hiring. Don’t wait for the last date for applying TCS Recruitment 2021 and apply Immediately.
TCS Careers 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Tata Consultancy Services|
|Name of the drive||
Smart Hiring – IT Drive
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Eligibility criteria
TCS Smart Hiring is exclusively for full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply.
- Candidate should be Full-time Graduates from BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year of Passing can apply
- % Criteria – CGPA of 5 or 50% throughout Academics in X/ XII / BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Physics, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
- For candidates passing out in 2021, the applicant must not have more than 1 active backlog/arrear/ATKT while appearing for the TCS Selection process. No pending backlog for 2019 and 2020 passed out candidates
- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS Selection Process
- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
- TCS would be doing Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If a student is found to be ineligible at any stage, TCS reserves the right not to proceed with the candidature.
- Students from National Institute of Open Schooling – NIOS (Std. X and Std. XII) can take the test if full-time graduation is the highest qualification
- Students should not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Selection process
The Selection will be based on Online Test and Interview. Students who perform exceptionally during the selection process will get an opportunity to join TCS Ignite unit– TCS’s unique “Science to Software” and be trained on latest and trending technologies, opening up avenues for full-fledged global IT career.
TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Test Details
The Test will be conduct on 06.06.2021 (Sunday) and the Interview date will be announced post test results.
- The test will have 80 questions that have to be answered in 120 minutes.
- It comprises the following sections:
- Verbal Ability (24 questions)-30 Minutes
- Reasoning Ability (30 Questions)-50 Minutes
- Numerical Ability (26 Questions)-40 Minutes
How to Register for TCS Smart Hiring 2021?
- Go to the official site of TCS website.
- Select “Careers” section on the Home page.
- Find and select “Smart Hiring Drive open for the talented 2019-21 batch of B.Sc., BCA and BCS students” notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click “Registration Now Open” option.
- Create an account and fill the application form then upload the photo and CV.
- Click “Submit” button and print the registration form for future purpose.
23.05.2021 is the last date for TCS Smart Hiring 2021 Registration.
06.06.2021 is the date of Online Test for TCS Smart Hiring 2021.
Candidates are advised to visit the official site OR refer this page till end for further details and online application direct link also available on this page.