TCS FNA Lead Careers 2021 out – Apply Online: TCS is accepting applications for the role of FNA Presales Lead via their website. The work location for this role is Mumbai. Those who are interested should go to the official website, review the qualifications criteria, and then apply online. More information can be found by scrolling down to the bottom of this page, which also includes a direct link to an online application.
The application process will begin on 03.05.2021, and qualified applicants will be able to apply online. On or before May 24, 2021, qualifying candidates may apply. The specifics of the French Consultant positions are mentioned below; interested applicants can learn more about the positions by visiting our blog.
TCS FNA Lead Careers 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
Name of the Post
|FNA Presales Lead|
- Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services and consulting company, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. As of February 2021 TCS is largest company in the IT sector in the world by Market capitalisation of $169.2 billion. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries Even though TCS has office buildings in 149 locations, the TCS employees are not allowed to enter the office premises due to COVID pandemic and are asked to Work from Home.
- TCS is the second largest Indian company by market capitalisation. Tata consultancy services is now placed among the most valuable IT services brands worldwide. In 2015, TCS was ranked 64th overall in the Forbes World’s Most Innovative Companies ranking, making it both the highest-ranked IT services company and the top Indian company.
TCS Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Before being eligible for the TCS FNA Lead Careers 2021, an applicant must meet all of the requirements. As a result, go over everything in this section again. A Bachelor’s Degree in finance or commerce is required, and a postgraduate degree in finance, such as an MBA or CA/CPA equivalent, is preferred. The position needs 12 to 20 years of work experience.
- Applicant must have 15+ years of relevant experience in the Finance & Accounting Service Delivery, Process Transformation, Business Consulting, Internal Audits and Controls
- Should have a strong knowledge of leading business transformations and redesigning finance processes to increase productivity, improve efficiency, and reduce costs
- Must have Good communication skills and proven experience in handling deadline/time-line based activities in order for quick turnaround with submission of RFP‘s / Proactive Pitch.
- Have rich experience in F&A standardization, Lean Six sigma
- Identify challenges in Client environment with respect to People, Process, Technology and Controls and suggest improvement opportunities to address them immediately.
Generic Solution Specialist Skills:
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Working with quick turn-around deadlines on working with Global stakeholders (Internal and External)
- Understanding the flow of transactions and controls in place for AP,AR, GL, FP& A and Taxation
- Assist to create, execute, and maintain an AS IS ” to BE” Roadmap
- Identify and Highlight any process risk to Delivery & Customer leaders.
How to Apply for TCS FNA Lead Careers 2021?
- Candidates should visit the given link @ https://www.tcs.com/.
- Check the career page, and click the “FNA Lead” vacancies link.
- Checks the eligibility details and click “apply “online option.
- Fill the application form and upload the mentioned documents details.
- Submit the application form and click download option.
- Take a print out for future reference.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The eligible candidates can apply on are before 24.05.2021.
The candidates should complete Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Commerce.
The candidates should have work experience in 12 to 20 years