TCS Automation Engineer Recruitment 2021, Fresh Openings at IT Giant Tata Consultancy Services!!!. Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) is currently hiring job seekers for the posts of Automation Engineer. If you focus on getting job in well reputed Information Technology services company then don’t procrastinate time to apply for this recruitment. But Before Applying make sure you have fulfill the prescribed eligibility criteria as said in the recruitment notification.
TCS Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Tata Consultancy Services|
|Based on Requirements|
TCS Jobs 2021 Eligibility:
- According to the Job Notice, the applicants must have completed Bachelor Of Science (B.Sc)Candidates should have scored minimum percentile of 50% in 10th, 12th, Under Graduate & Post Graduate. Aspirants should have complete fifteen years of full-time education. The board officials consider only Full Time courses. Candidate who have attended TCS interview in the last 6 months need not apply
- Candidates also should have minimum 2 years to maximum 9 years experience in the relevant field. An Automation Engineer utilizes technology to improve, streamline and automate a manufacturing process. The automation engineer is to create and apply technology that monitors and controls the production and delivery of the company’s products and services.
- To work efficiently as an automation engineer he/she has skills viz E2 level expertise in Python, E1 in selenium robot framework, Good knowledge in Pycharm tool, Agile working knowledge and Excellent communication. Candidates who are all have Documentation skills/Implementing CI/CD pipeline will be preferred.
TCS Automation Engineer Job Role:
As Automation Engineer, candidates should play the below said Job Duties:
- Designing, programming, simulating and testing automated processes and machinery
- Understand the business requirements, document them
- Develop python scripts
- Test the scripts and record the results
- Demo for feedback
- Identify opportunities for automation within software processes
- Design and develop programs that conduct automatic tests on new and existent software.
TCS Recruitment 2021 Documents Needed:
- Photo ID Proof
- Passport Size Photo
- Aadhar Card
- Mark sheets of All semesters
- Appointment Letter, Relieving Letters and Experience Letters
- Current Organization’s Appointment Letter, Latest Compensation Letter and last 3 Month’s Salary Slip
TCS Automation Benefits and Perks:
In addition to the salary TCS employee will enjoy the benefits and perks as follows:
- House Rent Allowance
- Conveyance Allowance
- Leave Travel Assistance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Food card
- Personal Allowance
- Health insurance
- Job Security
- Corporate Discounts
Tata Consultancy Services Selection Process:
The selection process of automation engineer is not mentioned in the TCS Job Notification 2021. But TCS conducts generally 3 rounds to select candidates in their organization. May be some changes is available in the recruitment process.
- Aptitude test
- Technical interview
- HR interview
The recruitment drive starts with a written test followed by a one on one interview. The Selection process will be confirmed by the board officials and soon it will be informed to the candidates.
How to Apply for TCS Recruitment 2021?
Step 1: Click here to create a Profile with TCS Careers
Step 2: Once the profile is created, log in with the registered email ID and password
Step 3: Fill TCS Online Application Form
Step 4: Upload your resume in the application form
Step 5: In case any other documents needed such as photograph, sign then upload it
Step 6: Submit the application form finally
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
Candidates can apply for this recruitment by clicking the above apply online link.
The available vacancies are not mentioned in the notification. The company will recruit candidates based on its requirements
Applicants must have complete Bachelor Of Science in the relevant field to apply for this recruitment