TCS BPS Jobs 2021 Recruitment (Salary & Eligibility) – Register Here!!! Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) has release the online application notification for presenting 2019, 2020, 2021 Arts, Commerce & Science graduates through TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021. The TCS BPS Test Date is 6th June 2021 (Sunday). The applicants who want to apply for TCS BPS Drive 2021 can apply TCS BPS Registration Process till the date of 23rd May 2021.
Job seekers can use this huge opportunity. Candidates are advised to check the eligibility criteria, Test Pattern, TCS BPS Application Process and details then proceed to Apply Online. Refer this page till end for further details and Online Application direct link also available on this page.
TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Tata Consultancy Services Ltd|
Name of drive
|TCS BPS Hiring Drive|
No of vacancies
|As per recruitment|
23rd May 2021
6th June 2021
About TCS BPS Drive 2021:
- For huge opportunities, the TCS BPS is opening its gates for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from 2019, 2020, and 2021 batch Fresher’s.
- The main objective is to select the best talent in the country from 2019, 2020, and 2021 batch to enhance the growth plan of the organization through its Business Strategy and provide exceptional performers the opportunity to be part of the TCS’ fastest-growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI) and Life Sciences in various enriching roles which helps to amplify the career growth.
TCS BPS Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Full-time Graduates of B.Com, BA, BBI, BAF, BMS, BBA, BBM, BSc – IT/ CS/ General, BCA, BCS, B.Pharm – 2019, 2020 & 2021 Year Of Passing aspirants can apply. Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing in the Exam (To be cleared within the Stipulated Duration of Time).
- Students should be between the age of 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for the TCS selection process. Students must not have any Extended Education in their highest qualification.
- TCS will do the Eligibility Checks at various stages of the selection process. If the candidate is found to be ineligible at any stage of the process, they will be rejected.
- Your candidature for TCS BPS Hiring will be considered only after completing the below mentioned steps:
- Registration in TCS Nextstep Portal (complete application form & submit) by using this link https://nextstep.tcs.com
- On successful registration, you should see a pop-up with your CT/DT Number.
- If you meet the eligibility criteria, you will receive further details about your Hall ticket and the TCS BPS Test
- For any assistance, you can write to our Helpdesk Team. Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
TCS Does Not:
- Send job offers from free internet email services like Gmail, Rediffmail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, and so on.
- Ask you to deposit any money for giving job offers to Experienced Professionals or Fresh Graduate Trainees.
- Appoint any agent/agency/company to advertise about TCS Smart Hiring or conduct any employment interviews or make offers of employment/benefits on its behalf.
TCS BPS Test Pattern:
Test Duration: 120 Minutes
Total Questions: 80 Test Sections (3)
- Verbal Ability: 24 Questions, 30 Minutes.
- Reasoning Ability: 30 Questions, 50 Minutes.
- Numerical Ability: 26 Questions, 40 Minutes.
How to Register TCS BPS Drive 2021:
- All the candidates should move on to the official site @https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
- After that click on the “Register Now” Button.
- Now aspirants should choose the BPS (Business Process Services).
- After that, the new page with TCS BPS Application Form will be opened.
- Should fill in all the details in the fields carefully.
- Also, upload all the necessary documents and submit them.
- The students download and take a copy of the TCS BPS Application Form for further usage.
The TCS BPS Test Date is on 6th June 2021 (Sunday).
Aspirants can apply for TCS Smart Hiring for BPS 2021 on the official web portal @ https://nextstep.tcs.com/campus/.
The last date is 23.5.2021.