TCS BPS Recruitment 2022 for Freshers: Through the TCS BPS Hiring Drive 2022, Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS) is giving 2022 Arts, Commerce, and Science graduates their chance to shine. Registration Process was already opened on the Official Site. The Date and Time for Interview and Test will be announced soon.
TCS BPS Hiring 2022 Exam Date
|Name of the Board||Tata Consultancy Services Ltd. (TCS)|
|Drive For||2022 Arts, Commerce, and Science Graduates|
|Test Date||To be announced|
|Interview Date||To be announced|
About TCS BPS Hiring for 2021 and 2022 Year of Passing (YoP) graduates:
- TCS has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the2021 and 2022 year of passing (YoP) to apply for exciting careers and make #TheBigMove
- Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
TCS BPS Eligibility Criteria 2022 | TCS Eligibility Criteria For Freshers 2022:
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e., No extended education)
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates should have NO active backlog at the time of appearing for the test (Backlogs to be cleared within the stipulated time duration)
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). However, if you have completed your Secondary (Std. X) and/or Senior Secondary (Std. XII) course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling), you would be considered
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 3 months are eligible to apply for the TCS BPS Hiring Process
TCS BPS Age Limit 2022:
- Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process.
- Applicants do not exceed the Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years.
TCS BPS Exam Pattern 2022:
|Section name||No. of questions||Duration per section (in minutes)|
How to Apply for TCS BPS Recruitment 2022:
Registration on the below link is mandatory to complete the application process under TCS BPS Hiring.
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here.
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Hiring process
Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal and complete/update the application form and submit.
Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal. Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘BPS’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
The TCS BPS Hiring test dates will be communicated to you on your registered email ID.
You are requested to create your profile under ‘BPS’ to be eligible for TCS BPS Hiring.
TCS ensures job enrichment with a 2-year job rotation either through inter-function mobility, work across multiple domains or movement across locations (depending on availability of the project).