TCIL Recruitment 2021 Released On NATS- Check Vacancy, Salary, Selection Process and Application Process Details: NATS has rolled out a notification for the recruitment of Trainee Engineer in the Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL) on its official site. The candidates who possess the educational qualification of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg) are eligible to apply for this recruitment. The direct link to download the notification and application is provided at bottom of this page.
TCIL Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Telecommunications Consultants India Ltd. (TCIL)|
|Name of the Post||
Number of Vacancy
TCIL Job Age Limit:
The age of candidates should be between 18 to 28 years as on 31.10.2021 to eligible for this recruitment. The upper age will get the relaxations as per of GOI guidelines for SC/ST/OBC.
TCIL Job Qualification:
Full Time 4 years B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg) in relevant field is necessary to apply for this recruitment. So, the candidates with these necessary details are only advised to apply for this job openings.
TCIL Job Salary:
According to the notification, the selected candidates are eligible to get the salary of Rs. 9000/-. The further details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later.
TCIL Recruitment Application fee:
As the notification contains the words “No application Fee is charged”, the applicants need not to pay any fee to apply for this recruitment.
TCIL Recruitment Process:
The selection of the candidates would be based on the merit as the first phase. After that, the final selection will be based on Interview/Verification of certificates /other testimonials. Any communication with respect to the candidates shall be through the registered email Ids of the candidates. The further details of the selection process will be intimated by the board later.
How to Apply for TCIL Recruitment 2021:
- Go to mhrdnats.gov.in and click “Enroll”
- Complete the application form and a unique Enrolment Number for each student will be generated on the page.
- Valid registration number with National Apprenticeship Training scheme (NATS) Portal is compulsory to apply for the above positions. After registering, the candidates should fill the form and send the scanned copy of the application along with the certificates to [email protected].
- And the original applications along with the certificates should be sent to the following address up to the last date receipt of applications.
General Manager (HRD),
TCIL Bhawan, Greater Kailash-I,
- Take a print out of your application for future use. If any candidates have any dounts about the application process (how to apply), then they can use the video link provided below.
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Twitter||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Our Facebook||Click Here|
Candidate should apply online on the NATS portal then they have to send the application with the necessary documents to the officials through e-mail and as well as post.
The last date to apply for this TCIL Recruitment 2021 is 30.11.2021
The candidates should possess the educational qualification of B.E./B.Tech./B.Sc.(Engg) for this TCIL Recruitment 2021.