Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2022: Tata Steel Limited invites Applications for Trade Apprenticeship Training 2022. Interested candidates can apply for the job through online mode only. The last date to apply for the post is 12.12.2022.
Tata Steel Recruitment 2022 Apply Online:
|Name of the Board||Tata Steel Limited|
|Title of the Post||Trade Apprenticeship Training 2022|
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed in all subjects with minimum aggregate marks of 70% (60% for SC/ST candidates). Must have English, Science, and Mathematics as subjects in Matriculation or Equivalent examination
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2022 Age Limit:
- The candidate must have been born between 01-July-2003 and 01-Jan-2007 including these two dates.
- Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribe candidates must have been born between 01 July 2002 and 01- Jan-2007 including these two dates
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2022 Selection Process:
Selection will be done based on Written Test followed by a Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2022 Admit Card:
Admit cards can be downloaded from the examination portal. The date of releasing the admit card which will also contain the date of examination will be communicated over your registered e-mail id.
|Online Application Close on||12.12.2022|
|Admit Card will be released on||28.12.2022|
|Centre Based Written test will be conducted on||02nd and 03rd January 2023|
How to Apply for Tata Steel Trade Apprentice 2022?
- Go to https://www.tatasteel.com/careers/then click on the “Apply for jobs/internship” tab.
- Click on the Application tab for the registration / online application link.
- Last Date of submission of online Application: 12th December 2022.
- No hard copy document is to be submitted. All required documents are to be attached to the online application, in absence of which the application may be rejected.
- The candidate needs to pay the required charges as quoted in the advertisement (Rs. 500/-) to be eligible for taking the assessment. Please make the payment through Online Payment Gateway in the application only
Last Date of submission of online Application: 12th December 2022.
Selection will be done based on Written Test followed by Personal Interview and Medical Examination.
Candidates should have Matriculation or equivalent examination having passed all subjects