TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 OUT – Apply for Professional II Vacancies. Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University (TANUVAS) has advertised latest notification to fill Young Professional-II Vacancies. Regarding this the walk-in interview will be held on 11 May 2021. So If you are interested in this TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 then eligible candidates can attend the interview on the stipulated date. Follow us for regular job alerts.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 Details
Name of the Board
|Tamilnadu Veterinary & Animal Sciences University|
11 May 2021
TANUVAS Job Eligibility:
- Aspirants must have completed Bachelor of Veterinary Science and Animal Husbandry to apply for this TANUVAS Young Professional Recruitment 2021.
- Candidates who have the above said qualification can attend the TANUVAS Recruitment 2021. Before attend the interview candidates should note that The post is purely temporary till the existence of the scheme
TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 Selection Procedure Details:
Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview. A written test followed by interview would be held on the same day. The final selection list will be made based on the both test i.e written test and Interview. The details about interview are provided below.
As per the official TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 Notification The selected candidates for the posts of Young Professional will receive Rs.35, 000/- per month (Consolidated). Other details related to allowances are not mentioned in the TANUVAS Notification 2021.
TANUVAS Vacancy 2021 Interview Details:
|Interview Venue||Interview Time||Venue|
|11.05.2021||10.00 am||Post Graduate Research Institute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 203|
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending interview
TANUVAS Young Professional Recruitment 2021 Details:
- This appointment is made purely on temporary basis with a condition to terminate the appointment without giving any prior notice and the candidates should not claim any university service
- The post will involve travelling in and around Kancheepuram district to visit field flocks of Madras Red sheep for health cover and performance recording
- The applicants already working should bring a ‘No objection certificate’ from their current employer
How to attend the TANUVAS Recruitment 2021:
- Eligible candidates should attend interview with filled in application in the prescribed format should be brought along with relevant original certificates to Post Graduate Research Institute in Animal Sciences, Kattupakkam, Kancheepuram District – 603 203 on 11.05.2021 at 10.00 a.m
- Candidates are requested to produce all original certificates (degree certificate, proof of age and experience, publications and other testimonials) that certify their competency to work in the project. The Interview details are provided below
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Follow Our Instagram||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|To Join Facebook||Click Here|
There is only one vacancy is allotted for TANUVAS Recruitment 2021
The Interview of TANUVAS Recruitment 2021 will be held on 11.05.2021
The selection procedure is based on written test and interview