TANUVAS Recruitment 2020. Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University has released the Recruitment Notification for the post of Senior Research Fellow, Veterinary Graduate and Senior Project Associate from Official Site. It contains 03 vacancies. Applicants who are seeking Tamilnadu government jobs should send the filled application form to given mail address on or before the last date. The last date for receipt of the application is 15.10.2020 and 23.10.2020. Walk-in-interview will be held on 24.10.2020 at 10.30 AM.
TANUVAS Recruitment 2020
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University|
|Post Name||Senior Research Fellow, Veterinary Graduate and Senior Project Associate|
|Starting Date to Apply||09.10.2020|
|Last Date to Apply||15.10.2020 and 23.10.2020|
|Interview||24.10.2020 at 10.30 AM|
Essential Qualifications for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates must pass M. Tech / M.E. in Computer Science / MCA / M.Sc. in Computer Science on regular basis from a recognized University and Evidence of at least two year experience in IT/Computer Applications.
Desirable Qualifications for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
Experience in Koha ILMS and App development and Experience in DSpace, digitization and content management and Experience in designing, developing, supporting, securing and maintaining the project web site/portal, developing software and use of computers for information Management especially Database Management and net based applications.
Age Limit for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates do not Exceeding Maximum age is 35 years (age relaxation of five years for SC/ST & Women and three years for OBC candidates).
Salary for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
- Senior Project Associate – Rs 42,000/- per month * HRA
- Veterinary Graduate – Rs.40000/- per month (Consolidated)
- Senior Research Fellow – Rs.31,000/- plus HRA
Terms and Conditions:
- The appointments will be on contractual basis and co-terminus with the project, and the incumbent shall not have any claim for regular appointment under TANUVAS/ICAR.
- The candidate must bring one set of complete bio data with self-attested copies of the testimonials and age proof with a passport size photograph along with all original certificates of all required certificates from matriculation onwards and experience certificate in original (if any).
- Community Certificate SC/ST/OBC certificate (wherever applicable) duly attested is to be submitted along with original certificate.
- Concealing of facts or canvassing in any form shall lead to disqualification of the candidature or termination even after appointment.
- The period of appointment of SRF will be initially for a period of one year and is likely to be extended further on yearly basis for the period of the scheme subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate.
How to Apply for TANUVAS Recruitment 2020:
Candidates can attend the Walk-in-interview will be held on 24.10.2020 at 10.30 a.m. at University Library, Tamil Nadu Veterinary and Animal Sciences University, Madhavaram Milk Colony, Chennai – 600 051for SRF and 19.10.2020 at 10.00 A.M for Veterinary Graduate and Senior Project Associate on Online interview will be held on 20.10.2020 at 10.30 am.
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|