TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Notification Released- New Opportunity For UG And PG Holders: The Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission (TANSIM) recruiting members for the posts of Associate Vice President, Project Lead, and Project Lead. There are a total number of 12 posts vacant are available. The applicant should send their application within 15 days from the date of the recruitment notification.
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Apply Online:
|Name of the Organization||The Tamil Nadu Startup and Innovation Mission (TANSIM)|
|Name Of The Posts||Associate Vice President, Project Lead, and Project Lead|
|Number of Vacancy||12|
|Last Date To Apply||15 days from the date of the recruitment notification|
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Salary:
The salary for the post is Rs. Rs.25,000/- to Rs. 1,75,000/- per month.
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Qualification:
- Candidates should hold an undergraduate degree or postgraduate degree.
- Experienced candidates are preferred.
- Candidates are expected to have good proficiency in both Tamil and English languages.
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Required Documents:
The following documents are to be submitted a copy of the CV and application form, Birth Certificate, Photo identity proof, education-related certificates and mark sheets, Experience certificate, and others.
TANSIM Recruitment 2023 Selection Process:
Based on the resume candidates will be shortlisted, the next round would be a technical round, and finally the interview with HR.
How to apply for TANSIM Recruitment 2023
- Use this link to https://startuptn.in/wp-content/uploads/2023/03/TANSIM-Recruitment-Notification-AVP-PL-PA.pdfto download the application form which is attached with the notification as Annexure.
- Fill in all the important details in the application form.
- Scan and upload the scanned application copy on https://bit.ly/stncareers.
- Using the same link upload your CV as well within the last date.
There are a total number of 12 posts vacant are available.
The basic pay will be based on experience, educational qualification, skills, and the last pay from the previous company.
The applicant should send their application within 15 days from the date of the recruitment notification.