TNEB TANGEDCO Graduate Apprentice Shortlist 2020 OUT on the official site. With reference to Online Notification issued in our Website in connection with engagement of Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices in TANGEDCO based on the percentage of marks, community declared by you in the online enrolment and ward, your candidature has been shortlisted for certificate verification. So shortlisted candidates can know the DV Details and Eligible list PDF in our blog. Stay active with us for further updates.
TNEB TANGEDCO Graduate Apprentice Shortlist 2020
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Post Name||Graduate and Technician (Diploma) Apprentices|
|Selection List||Download Below|
|DV Date||Will be announced later|
The Revised shortlisted candidates would be called for certificate verification by TANGEDCO shortly. Note: The list which has been published in our website on 17.12.2019 (1:2 ratio) for the candidates to be called for Certificate Verification is being withdrawn. The claim for admission under the category is subject to the verification of original certificates.
Please report along with the following Original Certificates:
- Degree/Diploma certificate
- Consolidated Mark Sheet/All semester mark sheets to verify the percentage of marks. If CGPA is awarded, the formula for conversion to % of marks issued by university/authority, has to be produced. For the purpose of arriving at this list, marks entered as CGPA has been converted to percentage as per formula Percentage = CGPA x 10. However, actual percentage value will be arrived at based on the calculation provided in your certificate.
- Community Certificate, in case of SC/ST/OBC. In case of OBC, Certificate shall be in the Central Government approved format, clearly indicating the Non-Creamy layer status.
- PwD certificate (Person with Disability) if applicable
- TANGEDCO Ward Certificate (if applicable)
- Kindly note, request for change of date for verification of the original certificates will not be entertained.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending certificate verification.
- Since the shortlist is prepared based on the percentage of marks and community declared by the student, the rank list may change after physical verification of original certificates, in case any mismatch is observed.
- The Graduate and Diploma (Technician) Apprenticeship Training is for a period of one year.
- Monthly Stipend for Graduate Apprentice is Rs.4984/- and Diploma (Technician ) Apprentices is Rs.3542/-
- The candidate who has already undergone/undergoing Apprenticeship Training, (or) having work experience of more than 1 year are not eligible to attend this certificate verification.
- You will be allowed to TANGEDCO premises only at specified time mentioned in the call letter.
- The TANGEDCO Ward candidates, who have applied through online portal and called for certificate verification should produce the original ward certificate at the time of certificate verification.
- The TANGEDCO Ward candidates, who have NOT applied against our Notification, through online portal are NOT ELIGIBLE to attend the certificate verification Kindly bring the filled Bio Data (format enclosed) along with Photocopies /Xerox of Consolidated Mark Sheet, Provisional Certificate, Degree/Diploma Certificate, while coming for certificate verification, along with a copy of this email. In case of any query, please send email to email@example.com
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|