TANCA 2020 Registration – Last Date to Apply for PG Degree Admissions!!!. The Tamil Nadu Common Admissions-TANCA 2020 has extended the last date to Online Registration of Degree Course Admissions. The last date for registration and submission of application for admission to M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan degree programmes (through TANCA 2020 Online Counseling) for the academic year 2020-2021 is 30.09.2020. Candidates can know the details and apply for the post to avoid last minute rush & server errors. Stay Active with us for further updates!!
|Name of the Board||Tamil Nadu Common Admissions-TANCA|
|Course Name||M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan degree programmes|
|Earlier Last date||14-09-2020|
|Extended Last date||30-09-2020|
|Status||Last Date Reminder|
How to fill the TANCA 2020 Application Form?
Registration – Firstly, candidates will have to register for TANCA 2020 by using their valid and functional email and mobile number.
Filling the details – After completing the registration process, candidates will have to enter the certain details asked in the application form of TANCA 2020 such as academic, personal, and contact details.
Uploading documents – In the next step, candidates will be required to upload the following documents in the format specified by the authorities.
Documents to be uploading in the TANCA 2020 Application Form
- Class 10th marksheet
- Class 12th marksheet or 3 year diploma certificate
- Qualifying degree certificate
- Marksheet of all semesters
- Transfer certificates
- Valid GATE 2018 / 2019 / 2020 scorecard for GATE (Engineering / Technology) category
- Valid GATE 2018 / 2019 / 2020 scorecard and TANCET 2020 hall ticket for GATE (Engineering Science-XE / Life Science -XL) category.
- TANCET 2020 hall ticket for TANCET category
- Permanent community certificate
- Certificate of disability (if applicable)
- Nativity Certificate (if applicable)
- Copy of Identification Certificate obtained from the Head Quarters Tahsildar
- Experience Certificate (if applicable)
- Payment of application fee –Candidates will also have to pay the fee of the application form of TANCA 2020. Candidates will be allowed to pay the fee only in an online mode.
|General Category||Rs. 500|
|SC/ SCA/ ST Category||Rs. 250|
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|