Tamil Nadu District Courts Recruitment 2021 out – Apply Online | 115 Masalchi, Watchman, Cleaner Vacancies!!! Tamilnadu Government Judicial Department has released recruitment notification for filling up 115 vacancies of Sweeper/ Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Gardener, Night Watchman for various Tamil Nadu Judicial Courts in various districts like Ramanathpurum, Tiruvannamalai, Kanyakumari.
The eligible candidates can apply through the jrchcm.onlineregistrationform.org portal on or before 6th June 2021. District Courts Recruitment 2021 eligibility details such as selection process, age limit, salary are mention below in our blog.
Tamil Nadu District Courts Recruitment 2021 Details:
Name of the Board
|Tamil Nadu District Courts|
Name of the post
|Sweeper/ Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Gardener, Night Watchman|
No of vacancies
6th June 2021
District Court Vacancy Details 2021:
The board has allotted 115 vacancies for this recruitment for the post of Sweeper/ Sanitary Worker, Masalchi, Gardener, Night Watchman. The district wise vacancy details are given below in our blog.
The number of vacancies advertised for the posts are only approximate and are liable for increase or decrease with reference to vacancy position at any point of time before finalization of selection.
- Kanyakumari – 38 posts
- Tiruvannamalai – 29 posts
- Ramanathapuram – 48 posts
Tamil Nadu District Court Eligibility Criteria 2021:
- Aspirants must have a certificate/ degree of 10th, 8th or must have an equivalent qualification from a recognized institute/ Board. Candidates should have able to read and write. Refer official notification for more details about the recruitment.
- All the selected candidates to any of the above posts will be deputed to the Court to do Office work or to the residences of the Judicial Officers to attend all domestic duties like cooking, cleaning utensils, washing clothes, mopping floors, cleaning bathrooms and lavatories etc. and spray disinfectant in the required places, depending on the need and exigency.
- All the selected candidates to any of the above posts should also attend to all the duties assigned by their superiors from time to time in a dedicated manner, even during Holidays and odd hours.
Tamil Nadu District Court Age Limit:
- Candidates should have Minimum age limitation for Candidates to apply Ramanathpurum, Tiruvannamalai, Kanyakumari. District Court Jobs 2021 application is18 Years and Maximum age limit for Candidates to apply District Court Jobs 2021 application: 30 Years. Refer the official notification for more details about the age limit.
- Candidates not belonging to SCs, SC(A)s, STs, MBCs/DCs, BCs and BCMs] who have put in 5 years of service in the State / Central Government are not eligible even if they are within the age limit.
Tamil Nadu District Court Salary:
The candidates will get the Pay salary for Ramanathpurum, Tiruvannamalai, Kanyakumari District Court Sanitary Worker, Gardener, Watchman, Sweeper, Masalchi Posts: 15700-50000 per month. Refer the official notification for more details about the salary details.
Tamil Nadu District Court Application Fee:
- All the candidates should have pay the registration fee Rs 60/-
- The application submission fees for Aspirants: BC/ BCM/ MBC/ DC – Rs. 500/ and Form submission fees for Candidate: SC/ ST – Exemption.
- Persons claiming age and Fee concession referred to above and other claims including communal Reservation and priority categories made in the application, shall possess valid certificates issued by the Competent Authority on the date of Notification and shall upload the same along with their online application.
- The fees once paid neither will be refunded to the applicants under any
- Circumstances nor adjusted towards any other selection.
Tamil Nadu District Court Selection Process:
- The selection of candidates will be based on written examination, practical test and oral test in the following manner.
- The written examination will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (objective type), each carrying 1 Mark. The duration will be 60 minutes.
- The candidates shortlisted, as per merit, will be called for practical test, to test their knowledge in office maintenance, House-keeping, hygiene, house-hold articles maintenance, other house-hold duties including food production.
- The dates of Written Examination, Practical Test and Oral Test will be intimated to the eligible candidates only through the official website of the Judicial Recruitment Cell, High Court, Madras https://www.mhc.tn.gov.in
How To Apply For Tamil Nadu District Court recruitment 2021:
Eligible candidates should apply online only. Applications submitted through jrchcm.onlineregistrationform.org or concerned district court official website. The candidates are advised to make use of Only Desktop or Laptop to apply for the posts online and not to apply through smart phone or tab. The last date for registration of online applications is 06/06/2021.
The last date for the application is 6.6.2021.
Candidates can apply from the official website or here
They are allotted 115 vacancies for the post.