Tamil Nadu: E-Registration Mandatory from today – Registration Procedure Available Here. According to new travel guidelines which have announced on 17th May 2021 due to the increase in COVID-19 Fresh Cases the Tamil Nadu State government has made E-pass Mandatory for travelling anywhere from one district to another. Now if you are planning to travel, then you have to register for TN E Pass Online. In past days there is a lot of increase in the new covid-19 case so the state government has taken this decision.
“E pass registration have been made mandatory for One District to Another District Passengers”
Who Can Apply for TN ePass?
- People on Government duties
- Individuals responsible for essential services such as police, fire, water, postal service, and others
- Individuals of essential services such as dairy, food, healthcare sector, and others
- Employees of the financial sector such as banks and others
- Patients or people with health conditions who need to check with a doctor
- In the case of deaths or emergency events
Who does not have to Apply for TN ePass?
- Individuals who are related to agriculture or animal husbandry
- For transportation of goods
- Professionals responsible for delivery of essential services
- Enterprises and plants
Documents Required for TN e Pass
- Aadhar Card
- Any other photo identity proof such as passport, PAN card, electoral card, or driving license.
- Document to prove your visit
- Photograph in passport size
How to Apply for TN E Pass 2021?
- Click the link given below.
- Fill the mandatory fields on the application form.
- Must cross check the given information on the application form.
- Upload the required documents.
- Click submit button and print the registration form for future purpose.