Swachhta Pakhwada being observed on 01 to 15 October – Organised by Union Ministry of Panchayati Raj. Ministry of Panchayati Raj has observed Swachhta Pakhwada from 01 to 15 October. The Ministry involved in Swachhta Pakhwada activities with focus on general cleanliness, positive behavioural changes, promoting good hand hygiene & Using mask during coronavirus pandemic situation.
This Swachhta Pakhwada drive focus on undertaking special cleanliness drive, promoting behavioural changes, improving hygiene & sanitation practices and spreading the message of Swachhta, which has assumed renewed significance to contain the spread of the Coronavirus in current times.
About Swachhata Pakhwada:
Swachhata Pakhwada started in April 2016 with the objective of bringing a fortnight of intense focus on the issues and practices of Swachhata by engaging GOI Ministries/Departments in their jurisdictions.
About Union Ministry of Panchayati Raj:
- Union Minister: Narendra Singh Tomar
- Constituency: Morena, M.P
1) Swachhata Pakhwada first organized in which year? – 2016
2) Who is the inspiration behind the concept of SBM? – Mahatma Gandhi
3) Which award is given by the Indian Government to cities and villages for cleanliness? – Nirmal Puraskar
4) Which campaign started by the government of India for making India a clean and green country? – Swachh Bharat Abhiyan
5) Who launched the ‘Swachh Bharat-Swachh Vidyalaya’ campaign involving schools where cleanliness drives will be conducted? – Smriti Irani
6) When will the ‘Bal Swachhta Week’ be celebrated every year? – 14th Nov – 19thNov
7) When did the Central Rural Sanitation Programme (CRSP) begin? – 1986
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|