SVAMITVA scheme – PM Narendra Modi to launch Property Cards to transform India. Prime Minister Narendra Modi will launch the physical distribution of property cards under the ‘SVAMITVA’ scheme. The launching function will be held in online mode through Video Conferencing. The Function is planned to schedule on October 11,2020.
- The move will give way for villagers to use property as a financial asset for taking loans and other financial benefits.
- The villagers could use their property for taking loans and other financial benefits.
Under SVAMITVA scheme, Nearly one lakh property holders to download their property cards through SMS. SMS link would be sent on their mobile phones. Then, they would be given physical property cards by the respective state governments.
About SVAMITVA scheme:
- The scheme was launched by the Ministry of Panchayati Raj. It was launched on the occasion of National Panchayati Raj Day which is observed on April 24.
- The main objective of this scheme is aimed at providing the ‘record of rights’ to the village household owners in rural areas and issue property cards.
- When Pradhan Mantri Ujjwala Yojana (PMUY) was launched by the Government of India? – 2016
- When Pradhan Mantri Jan Dhan Yojana (PMJDY) was launched by the Government of India? – 28 August, 2014
- The Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act earlier was known as – The National Rural Employment Guarantee Act.
- Which state is the first in the country to implement agricultural land leasing policy? – Uttarakhand
- Which scheme was launched by the government of India to connect more and more peoples from the banking services? – PM Jan Dhan Yojana
- Which app has been launched by the Government of India to collect geotagged data on the highly contagious COVID-19? – Sahyog App
- Pradhan Mantri Van Dhan Yojana is the flagship scheme of which Union Ministry? – Ministry of Tribal Affairs
|Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|