State Wise Current Affairs in September 2019
In this we have given, September Month State Wise Current Affairs 2019 and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all PSC Examinations.
To Get Topic Wise Monthly Current Affairs PDF Join Our Whatsapp Group….
Whatsapp Group Click Here
|Hyderabad (Amaravati)||Y.S.JaganMohan Reddy||Sri Biswa Bhusan Harichandan|
NIOT’s Seafront Research Facility in Nellore, Andhra Pradesh
- The Vice President of India, Shri M. Venkaiah Naidu has advised the Union Minister for Science and Technology, Shri Harsh Vardhan to expedite the setting up of a new research facility of National Institute of Ocean Technology (NIOT) at Thupilipallam village in Nellore District of Andhra Pradesh.
- The proposed facility envisages real time prototype testing, calibration, trials and demonstration of ocean technological activities at sea, development of prototype systems, validation of indigenously developed marine systems in the ocean, including establishment of laboratory and testing facilities on the seashore.
|Dispur||Sarbananda Sonowal||Jagdish Mukhi|
Final NRC list of Assam published
- In Assam, the Final National Register of Citizens (NRC) list was released. Names of 3.11 crore applicants have been included whereas 19.07 lakh have been excluded from the list.
- Any person who is not satisfied with the outcome of the claims and objections can file appeal before the Foreigners Tribunals. They can appeal against their exclusion in the Foreigners’ Tribunals and subsequently, move higher courts.
- Assam government will establish 400 Foreigners’ Tribunals in the state to deal with such appeals.
Tinsukia Junction becomes 4000th railway station to get free public WiFi
- Tinsukia Junction in northeast region has become the 4000th railway station in the country to have free public WiFi.
- RailTel CMD Puneet Chawla said that the journey started from Mumbai Central in January 2016 and in the coming few weeks all railway stations over Indian Railway (except the halt stations) will have fast and free Railwire WiFi.
Cane and Bamboo Technology Park at Burnihat, Assam
- The Union Minister of State for Development of North Eastern Region (DoNER) Dr. Jitendra Singh inaugurated the Cane and Bamboo Technology Park-cum-Office Premises of Cane and Bamboo Technology Centre (CBTC) at Burnihat, Assam.
- The Bamboo Technology Park has been developed to exclusively deal with Bamboo & Cane, catering to the needs of the industries, entrepreneurs, designers, crafts persons, rural people, teachers, policy makers, technicians and technologists.
Dr Jitendra Singh to lay foundation stone of NERAMAC Marketing complex in Guwahati
- The Union Minister of State for Development of North Eastern Region (IC) Dr Jitendra Singh will lay the foundation stone of North Eastern Regional Agricultural Marketing Corporation Limited (NERAMAC) Marketing complex in Guwahati, Assam.
|Itanagar||Pema Khandu||B. D. Mishra.|
Resurfaced runway inaugurated at Vijaynagar Advanced Landing Ground
- In Arunachal Pradesh, Air Officer Commanding-in-Chief Eastern Air Command Air Marshal R D Mathur and General Officer Commanding-in-Chief Eastern Command jointly inaugurated the resurfaced runway at Vijaynagar Advanced Landing Ground in Changlang District.
- The ALG will assist in effective management of borders with Myanmar and facilitate launch of joint operations by Indian Army and Air Force for the defence of the Vijaynagar salient.
Dikshi Hydroelectric Project
- In Arunachal Pradesh, Chief Minister Pema Khandu dedicated the Dikshi Hydroelectric Project to the people of the state.
- The 24 Mega Watt Hydroelectric Project has been installed at Dikshi Village in West Kameng District.
- Government of Arunachal Pradesh is the sole beneficiary of the power generation from this project. The State Govt will be getting 10% as free power from the 2nd year of its operation
|Arvind Kejriwal||Anil Baijal|
112 single emergency helpline number launched in Delhi
- A single emergency number -112- was launched today for police, fire and ambulance emergency services. Now, the citizens of Delhi can avail the facility of all these three emergency services by dialling the number – 112. This call immediately passes to the Control Room for providing immediate assistance to the distress caller.
CGHS services to be made available in 100 cities by 2022
- Health Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan launched a new scheme of Annual Health Check-up for CGHS Central Government Health centres beneficiaries who are pensioners of the age of 75 years and above.
- He also inaugurated state-of-the-art CGHS Bhawan in New Delhi.
- Dr Harsh Vardhan stated that CGHS services should be made available in 100 cities by 2022.
Garvi Gujarat Bhavan in New Delhi
- Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Garvi Gujarat Bhavan in New Delhi. The new building situated at Akbar Road in the national capital has been built at a cost of around 131 crore rupees by the Gujarat Government.
- The Bhavan is equipped with traditional and modern artefacts and technologies and will represent the culture, craft and cuisine of Gujarat.
Commerce and Industry Minister Launches Steel Import Monitoring System
- Union Minister of Commerce & Industry and Railways, Piyush Goyal and Minister of State for Commerce & Industry, Hardeep Singh Puri launched Steel Import Monitoring System (SIMS) in New Delhi.
- The system has been developed in consultation with Ministry of Steel on the pattern of US Steel Import Monitoring and Analysis (SIMA) system.
- The SIMS will provide advance information about steel imports to Government and stake holders including, steel industry (producers), steel consumers(importers) to have effective policy interventions.
Steel Ministry to organize a “Chintan Shivir”
- The Ministry of Steel is organizing a day long ‘Chintan Shivir’ on September 23, 2019 at Manekshaw Centre, New Delhi.
- The Chintan Shivir aims to hold deliberations among key stakeholders to further the growth of Indian Steel industry by arriving at a strategy to make the Indian Steel sector vibrant, efficient, environment friendly and globally competitive.
Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman hands over antique Bronze Idol of Buddha to Minister of State of Culture & Tourism (IC)
- Finance Minister Smt. Nirmala Sitharaman handed over a antique Bronze Idol of Buddha to Minister of State for Culture & Tourism (IC) Shri Prahlad Singh Patel in New Delhi. This Buddha statue is documented as “Seated Buddha in Bhumisparsha Mudra” Ht. 6.5″ Circa 12th Century AD.
- The Bronze Idol of ‘Buddha seated in the Bhumisparsha Mudra’ was stolen on 22nd August, 1961 from Nalanda Museum of ASI and had resurfaced at an auction in Masstricht (organized by a London based dealer Rossi & Rossi in Feb 2018)
15th Formation Day of the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA)
- Union Minister of State for Home Affairs G Kishan Reddy on September 27 inaugurated the 15th Formation Day of the National Disaster Management Authority (NDMA) in New Delhi. The theme of this year’s Formation Day was ‘Fire Safety’.
JAMMU & KASHMIR
|Srinagar||Satya Pal Malik|
J&K becomes first state to issue highest number of golden cards under Ayushman Bharat scheme
- Jammu and Kashmir has become the first state in the country to issue highest number of golden cards under Ayushman Bharat-Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (AB-PMJAY). Over 11 lakh golden cards have been generated within first 90 days of the launch of the scheme with 60% families having at least one golden card which is highest in the country.
Pension workshop held for BSF personnel in Jammu
- The Department of Pension & Pensioners’ Welfare (DoPPW), Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions, Government of India has sent a team of officers today to conduct a special workshop for the Border Security Force (BSF) on Pensioners’ Portalat their Frontier Hqrs. in Jammu. The workshop was attended by more than 100 officials of all the Ranks of BSF.
|Bhopal||Kamal Nath||Anandiben Patel|
313 Anganwadi centres developed as Child Education Centre under National Nutritional Campaign
- In Madhya Pradesh, 313 Anganwadi centres have been developed as Child Education Centre under Rashtriya Poshan maah – National Nutritional Campaign. These centres are now providing primary education along with distribution of nutritious food.
Metro rail project in Bhopal
- In Madhya Pradesh, Chief Minister Kamal Nath laid the foundation stone and performed the Bhoomi Pujan of the metro rail project in Bhopal.
- Chief Minister Kamal Nath announced that Bhopal Metro will be known as Bhoj Metro. A target has been set to complete the metro rail project in Bhopal by 2023.
|Mumbai||Devendra Fadnavis||Chennamaneni Vidyasagar Rao|
Maritime Communication Services in India
- Union Minister for Communications, Electronics & Information Technology and Law & Justice Shri Ravi Shankar Prasad has launched the maritime communication services at Mumbai.
- He said that Maritime Connectivity will enable high-end support to those in sea by providing access to Voice, Data and Video services while traveling on sailing vessels, cruise liners, ships in India, using satellite technology.
|Bubaneshwar||Naveen Patnaik||Jagdish Mukhi|
- The major agrarian festival of this region is being celebrated in every nook and corner collectively with much fanfare and religious fervor on September 3.
- The Nuakhai Juhar is a major ritual of the festival. It is an exchange of greetings with friend relative and well-wishers.
- Being an agrarian festival, the eldest in each household in rural pockets worshipped their paddy fields praying for a bumper crop and favourable weather.
|Jaipur||Ashok Gehlot||Kalyan Singh|
“Prachar Rath” to promote organic and natural farming in Rajasthan
- A “Prachar Rath”, flagged off by Agriculture Minister Lal Chand Kataria, will promote organic and zero budget natural farming (ZBNF) among the farmers in Rajasthan to reduce agricultural input costs, encourage the use of bio-fertilisers, replace pesticides with traditional material and give tips for preparation of indigenous seeds.
|Chennai||Edappadi K Palaniswamy||Banwarilal Purohit|
Ooty to host 2nd flower festival
- Udhagamandalam – Ooty – in Tamilnadu will be hosting the second flower festival of the year during the North East Monsoon in October and November. Preparatory works for the elaborate exhibition of colourful and fragrant flowers have started in the famous Botanical Gardens in Udhagamandalam.
Tamil Nadu officials to participate in safety workshop in Australia
- The Tamil Nadu government has sent a team of senior bureaucrats to Australia for studying highway safety using Safe System Solution and emulate the best practices back home. They were to participate in a six-day workshop which is set to begin on September 16.
- The programme is part of the memorandum of understanding signed by the State government with VicRoads and Highways Department, Australia.
US company TI to set up research lab at NIT in Trichy
- Texas Instruments (TI), a US company, engaged in the design and development of semiconductors and software will set up a hi-tech, cutting edge research lab at National Institute of Technology (NIT) in Trichy, Tamilnadu.
Rehabitating deer population begin in Kodiakkarai Wild Life sanctuary
- A unique exercise of rehabitating deer population has been started in the Kodiakkarai Wild Life sanctuary in Tamilnadu. This follows upgradation works being undertaken at the cost of eight crores rupees in the Sivagangai Gardens of Thanjavoor under the smart city scheme of the Central government.
Srivilliputtur ‘palkova’ got GI tag
- The famous Srivilliputtur palkova, a sweet made from cow milk and sugar got the Geographical Indication (GI) tag from the Geographical Indications Registry in Chennai. The GI tag will certainly benefit the milk producers and the farming community.
- The GI application for this product was filed by the Srivilliputtur Milk Producers’ Co-operative Society, and was facilitated by the Veterinary College and Research Institute, Tirunelveli
62 new marine species found in Gulf of Mannar
- The Suganthi Devadason Marine Research Institute (SDMRI) has recorded 62 new species and 77 new patch reef areas during a recent baseline study of biological resources in the Gulf of Mannar.
- The 62 newly recorded species in the study include 14 species of hard corals (the number of coral species identified has increased from 117 to 131), 17 species of soft corals, 11 species of sponges, 16 species of mollusks and two species of seaweeds and fishes each. In addition, more than 50 unidentified species were observed, which are believed to be new to Gulf of Mannar.
Nilgiri tahr’s population up 27% in three years in TN
- The Nilgiri tahr, its sightings in the Mukurthi National Park have risen from 568 in 2018 to 612 this year. Officials said this was the second consecutive year that an increase in the population of the animal had been recorded in the park, meaning the population of the Nilgiri tahr, also known as the Nilgiri ibex, has risen by 132 since 2016.
2nd Singapore – India Hackathon to be organised at IIT Madras from Sept 28
- To promote innovation, 2nd edition of Singapore – India Hackathon will be organised at IIT Madras, Chennai from Sep 28 to 29 this year.
- India-Singapore Hackathon is the first of its kind joint International hackathon between India and Singapore during which the selected bright students from India and Singapore will work in collaboration to develop innovative and out-of-the- box solution for some of the daunting problems faced by our societies.
|Agartala||Biplab Kumar Deb||Ramesh Bais|
Neermahal Jal Utsav
- In Tripura, the three day long traditional Neermahal Jal Utsav concluded with eye catching boat race and swimming competitions at Rudrasagar lake.
- Neermahal is a water palace built at the middle of Rudrasagar lake by Maharaja Bir Bikram Kishore Manikya in 1930 as his summer resort being inspired by Mughal style of architecture.
|Lucknow||Yogi Adityanath||Anandi Ben Patel|
Police academy of international standards to be set up soon in Lucknow
- Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath has announced that a police academy of international standards will be set up very soon in Lucknow for training cops which will be the first of its kind of institute in the state.
UP govt announces it’s maiden Agriculture Export policy, 2019
- In a major step towards doubling the income of farmers in the state, Uttar Pradesh Government has announced it’s maiden Agriculture Export policy, 2019. The government aims at doubling the export of agricultural commodities by 2024 with the help of farmer producer organisations and various steps like giving incentives and promoting startups
UP celebrated first anniversary of PMJAY as Ayushman Bharat Day
- Uttar Pradesh is celebrating the first anniversary of PM Jan Arogya Yojna, as a Ayushman Bharat Day on September 23. Under the scheme, more than 36 lakh golden cards have been issued in the last one year in the state.
First corporate run train from Lucknow to Delhi ‘Tejas Express’
- In Uttar Pradesh, the most awaited country’s first corporate run train from Lucknow to Delhi, Tejas Express is all ready to hit the tracks on 4th of October. Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath will flag off the train from Lucknow which will be run by IRCTC.
Aadi Mahotsav in Noida
- Shri Renuka Singh, Minister of State for Tribal Affairs inaugurated National Tribal Festival “Aadi Mahotsav” being organised by Ministry of Tribal Affairs at Noida (UP).
- The scheme of the festival is: A celebration of the spirit of Tribal Culture, Craft, Cuisine and Commerce
Biggest Tribal Movement launched to promote tribal enterprise through Bamboonomics
- Union Minister for Tribal Affairs Shri Arjun Munda launched the Biggest Tribal movement to promote tribal enterprise through Bamboonomics in the country which will be a beacon for the rest of the world. He launched the movement for combating desertification and the climate change at “The Indian Perspective through Bamboonomics” session at ‘COP 14 UNCCD : TRIFED-GIZ’ organized at Greater Noida Expo.
2019 All Current Affairs Capsule Download – Click Here
General Knowledge Study Materials Click Here for Download
All subject Study Materials Click Here for Download