State Wise Current Affairs in October 2019
In this we have given, October Month State Wise Current Affairs 2019 and other important events held on that day. This is very important for all Competitive exams like UPSC, SSC, RRB, and all PSC Examinations.
To Get Topic Wise Monthly Current Affairs PDF Join Our Whatsapp Group….
Whatsapp Group Click Here
|Amaravati||Y.S.JaganMohan Reddy||Sri Biswa Bhusan Harichandan|
Andhra CM inaugurates Secretariat system to strengthen village ecosystem
- Andhra Pradesh Chief Minister YS Jagan Mohan Reddy inaugurated the ‘Village Secretariat system’ here and asserted that the state government aims to strengthen the village ecosystem.
Kanti Velugu Scheme
- YSR Kanti Velugu scheme is a prestigious programme of the Jagan Mohan Reddy government to take up comprehensive eye screening for entire State population, set to be launched on October 10.
- In the first stage, children in the 5-15 age group will be covered and the remaining population in the second stage.
Andhra CM to launch Vahana Mitra
- Chief Minister of Andhra Pradesh Y S Jagan Mohan Reddy launched the YSR Vahana Mitra scheme at Eluru on October 4 and distribute Rs10,000 financial assistance to auto, taxi and maxi driver cum owners. The Chief Minister directed the officials to deposit the money in encumbered accounts during the Spandana review meeting.
|Dispur||Sarbananda Sonowal||Jagdish Mukhi|
Assam to launch ‘Plants for Plastic’ campaign
- In Assam, in order to gradually collect and remove the harmful plastics from the eco- system Bongaigaon District administration is going to launch a campaign ‘Plants for Plastic’.
- The campaign aims to encourage people to collect and remove plastic from their houses, commercial establishments and educational institutions. Under this unique initiative, any person can deposit one kilogram plastic in the Municipality office and get a valuable sapling for free.
7-day mega multimedia exhibition in Guwahati
- Governor of Assam, Prof. Jagdish Mukhi, will inaugurate a seven-day mega multimedia exhibition in Guwahati on 14th October, as part of 150th birth anniversary celebrations of Mahatma Gandhi.
- The exhibition will showcase the life, philosophy and ideals of Gandhiji through modern technology. It will also depict some of the objects of Mahatma Gandhi along with some rare pictures of his visit to various places in Assam.
Assam government starts scholarship scheme for children of tea tribe community
- The Assam government has decided to start a scholarship scheme for children of tea tribe community, studying in 10th and 12th classes. It would cover students of all tea gardens in the state.
- To make the intended beneficiaries aware of the various schemes being implemented by the state and the Centre, ‘Shramik Mitras’ would be appointed in every tea garden.
Assamese Bhaona to make an English debut in Abu Dhabi
- Almost 500 years after saint-reformer Srimanta Sankardeva experimented with the literary language of Brajavali, Assam’s Bhaona has now reached foreign shores in an English avatar.
- Entertainment played a major role in the neo-Vaishnavite movement that Sankardeva started in Assam. He wrote his prose in Sanskrit but used Assamese and Brajavali to develop Borgeet, a new form of spiritual music, and Bhaona, a mythology-based theatrical performance, and monastic dances that evolved into the classical Sattriya.
3rd edition of Guwahati International Film Festival
- In Assam, the third edition of the Guwahati International Film Festival was inaugurated by Chief Minister Sarbananda Sonowal in the presence of noted filmmaker Madhur Bhandarkar in Guwahati.
- Iran is the focus country in this edition of the film festival. Acclaimed Iranian film “Charcoal” will be showcased during the inaugural ceremony. The categories of movies to be showcased during the week-long fest include 150 years of Gandhi, a retro of Zanussi, North East Kaleidoscope among others.
|Itanagar||Pema Khandu||B. D. Mishra.|
7th edition of Tawang Festival
- In Arunachal Pradesh, the 7th edition of the Tawang Festival began with much fanfare and fervour in Tawang. Chief Minister Pema Khandu on the occasion said that Arunachal Pradesh has huge potential in form of natural resources. With proper planning and investments, the state has the potential to become the most prosperous and happiest states in the country.
|Raipur||Bhupesh Baghel||Anusuiya Uikey|
‘Garbage Cafe’ in Chhattisgarh’s Ambikapur to provide free meal in exchange of plastic waste
- The first-of-its-kind ‘Garbage Cafe’ commenced in Ambikapur city of Chhattisgarh. The café is being run by the Ambikapur municipal corporation. In this unique Cafe’, poor people and rag pickers will get free food in exchange for one kilogram of plastic, while breakfast will be provided if half a kilogram of plastic is brought to the cafe. The café inaugurated by Health Minister of Chhattisgarh T. S. Singh Deo.
|Arvind Kejriwal||Anil Baijal|
“Paryatan Parv 2019”
- The Minister of Petroleum &Natural Gasand Minister of Steel, Shri Dharmendra Pradhan inaugurated the nationwide “Paryatan Parv 2019” in New Delhi. Organised by the Ministry of Tourism, Paryatan Parv 2019 will be held from 2nd to 13th October, 2019 across the country.
- Paryatan Parv is being organized with the objective of drawing focus on the benefits of tourism, showcasing the cultural diversity of the country and reinforcing the principle of “Tourism for All”.
Government launches disaster warning device
- The government launched a device that will help provide information related to disaster warnings when fishermen move away from the coast beyond 10 to 12 kilometres
- After unveiling the device in New Delhi, Science and Technology Minister Dr Harsh Vardhan said satellite-based communication is suitable to the dissemination of such emergency information.
5th National Council on India’s Nutrition Challenges
- The Union Minister of Women and Child Development, Smriti Zubin Irani, chaired the 5th National Council on India’s Nutrition Challenges in New Delhi, Minister said that a humane solution has to be developed to tackle the menace of malnutrition in India and for this the economic benefits of investing in nutrition has to be highlighted and propagated.
First ever India International Cooperatives Trade Fair gets underway in New Delhi
- The first ever India International Cooperatives Trade Fair got underway in New Delhi . The three day Fair is a major platform to promote export of products of cooperatives which will lead to enhanced rural and farm prosperity. Organisations from 36 countries are participating in the Fair.
- Addressing the gathering during the inauguration, Agriculture Minister Narendra Singh Tomar said cooperation is at the core of Indian culture. He said more than 150 Indian cooperatives are taking part in this event.
India and Netherlands launched the second phase of the LOTUS-HR
- The second phase of Local Treatment of Urban Sewage Streams for Healthy Reuse, LOTUS-HR was launched at the Barapullah drain in New Delhi by Union Minister Harsh Vardhan and the visiting Dutch Royal couple this afternoon.
- LOTUS-HR is a water laboratory which is jointly supported by the Department of Biotechnology, Ministry of Science and Technology and Netherlands Organisation for Scientific Research.
- The project aims to demonstrate a holistic waste-water management approach that will produce clean water which can be reused for various purposes.
Van Dhan Internship Programme of TRIFED
- Shri Arjun Munda, Union Minister of Tribal Affairs launched the “Van Dhan Internship Programme” organised by TRIFED under Ministry of Tribal Affairs in New Delhi.
- 18 interns (to be called Minister’s interns) from some of the reputed Institutes of Rural Management/ Management Institutions/ Institutes of Social Work/ Social Services of the country are participating in the “Van Dhan Internship Programme”. These interns will help the tribal population in becoming self reliant and entrepreneurs.
North East Expo 2019
- Union Minister of State Dr.Jitendra Singh presided over as Chief Guest at the Curtain Raiser event for the North East Expo 2019, organised in New Delhi. The All India Women’s Education Fund Association (AIWEFA) organized the event.
- The North East Expo, 2019, will provide a platform for entrepreneurs from the eight northeast states to open up trade and commerce with ASEAN and BIMSTEC nations through Tea Diplomacy and Khadi Diplomacy.
Satya Pal Malik inaugurates J&K Bazar
- Jammu and Kashmir Governor Satya Pal Malik has inaugurated J&K Bazar, a retail showroom of authentic Jammu Kashmir Handicrafts, Handlooms, Silk, Agro-based products and Restaurant serving Authentic Kashmiri Cuisine at J&K House in New Delhi.
- The newly constructed state-of-the-art showroom is for promoting J&K specific products of handicrafts and authentic cuisine. The project has been completed over a short period of time.
76th Year of Formation of Azad Hind Government’
- Union Minister of State for Culture & Tourism (IC), Shri Prahlad Singh Patel took part in the commemoration event of 76th anniversary of the formation of Azad Hind Government at Red Fort, Delhi.
- The Azad Hind government represented the vision laid down by Subhas Chandra Bose. Azad Hind government was actively involved in nation building and had even started its own bank, currency, postal stamps and army.
|Gandhinagar||Vijay Rupani||Acharya Devvrat|
New year Bestu Varas
- Gujarati community across the globe is celebrating New year Bestu Varas. As per Gujarati calender Vikram Samvat, New year is celebrated on the first day of Kartik month. Bestu Varas also marks the day to forgive others and forget bad memories and start with new enthusiasm.
JAMMU & KASHMIR
|Srinagar||Girish Chandra Murmu|
J&K government to soon start telemedicine services in Srinagar
- Jammu and Kashmir government will soon start telemedicine services in Srinagar to improve medical facilities in the state capital. Under the proposed service, all medical institutions in Srinagar district will be connected with each other through satellite-based networking channels. In a statement, state government said, consultations with concerned agencies to introduce telemedicine services are currently underway.
First-ever Ladakh Literature Festival begins at Leh Palace
- The first-ever Ladakh Literature Festival began at the ramparts of historic Leh Palace Ladakh is going to transform as new Union Territory on a literary note with the three- day Ladakh Literature Festival. Already famous with famous scenic beauty tourism spots, Ladakh has a uniqueness to offer to the lovers of literature, art and culture.
|Bangalore||B. S. Yediyurappa||Vajubhai Vala|
Bengaluru to have dedicated ATS from Nov 1
- Karnataka Home Minister Basavaraj Bommai has informed that Bengaluru will have a dedicated Anti-Terror Squad from November 1st.
- The minister said that the decision was taken after National Investigation Agency warned that at least 20 sleeping cells of terrorist groups exist in Bengaluru. Anti Terror Squad will work in coordination with NIA, cybersecurity cell and Psychotropic drug control cells.
Air India becomes first airline in world to use Taxibot on A-320 aircraft
- Air India has become the first airline in the world to use a Taxibot on an A-320 aircraft with passengers on board. Taxibot is a robot-used aircraft tractor for taxiing an aircraft from parking bay to runway and vice-versa.
|Bhopal||Kamal Nath||Anandiben Patel|
MP Tourism Board to organize City Walk Festival
- In a unique way to promote tourism, Madhya Pradesh Tourism Board will organize a month long City Walk Festival in 11 cities from October 12 to till November 10. Local, national and international tourists of all age groups will participate in the festival.
10th National Cultural Festival to be held in MP till oct 21
- In Madhya Pradesh, the 10th edition of the Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav-National Cultural Festival is being organized by the Union Ministry of Culture from today to 21st of October under the ‘Ek Bharat, Shreshtha Bharat’ campaign. The National Cultural festival will display diverse forms of folk, art and culture of 22 states. The concept of National Cultural Festival was conceived in the year 2015. So far, the Ministry of Culture has organized nine such Festivals.
2-day Magnificent Madhya Pradesh Conference
- Chief Minister of Madhya Pradesh Kamal Nath formally inaugurated the two-day Magnificent Madhya Pradesh Conference started.
- Many well-known industrialists are attending this conference held in Indore. Chief Minister Kamal Nath also inaugurated the Global Trade Exhibition at the Brilliant Convention Centre, Indore.
|Bubaneshwar||Naveen Patnaik||Jagdish Mukhi|
Odisha CM launches ‘Mo Sarkar’ initiative
- Odisha Chief Minister Naveen Patnaik launched his government’s ‘Mo Sarkar’ (my government) initiative and directly talked to some people to know about their experience in state-run hospitals and police stations.
- The objective of the ‘Mo Sarkar’ initiative is to provide service with dignity to people who are coming to government offices for different purposes.
Odisha’s biggest trade fair to begin on Nov 12
- Baliyatra, one of the biggest trade fairs of Odisha, is scheduled to begin on November 12. The trade fair will continue for eight days. This year’s Baliyatra will be jointly organized by the Cuttack District Administration, District Cultural Council, and the Cuttack Municipal Corporation (CMC).
|Chennai||Edappadi K Palaniswamy||Banwarilal Purohit|
Tamil Nadu issues notification for increasing MLAs Constituency Development Fund
- Tamil Nadu Government has issued the notification for increasing the MLAs Constituency Development Fund by an additional fifty lakh rupees. So far the ceiling for the annual expenditure under the fund by every MLA has been 2.5 crore rupees.
- Now the amount has been hiked to three crore rupees.
Gujarat, Tamil Nadu top performers under PM-JAY health scheme
- Gujarat, Tamil Nadu, Chhattisgarh, Kerala and Andhra Pradesh have emerged as the top performing States with free secondary and tertiary treatment worth nearly Rs. 7,901 crore availed under the Ayushman Bharat Pradhan Mantri Jan Arogya Yojana (PM-JAY), the flagship health assurance scheme of the Government in just over a year
Cyber police stations, six cyber labs in Tamil Nadu soon
- The State will soon have 40 cyber crime police stations and six cyber labs to tackle the increasing number of crimes. Six Labs will come up one each in Chennai,Coimbatore,Madurai,Thiruvannamalai, Villupuram and Vellore.
20,000 solar energy installations expected under Central scheme
- Tamil Nadu is expected to have 20,000 solar energy installations under the Kisan Urja Suraksha evam Utthaan Mahabhiyan (Kusum) scheme by the end of the current financial year, said Vikram Kapur, chairman and managing director, Tamil Nadu Generation and Distribution Corporation (Tangedco).
New attractions at Amirthi zoo
- Sambar deer and a few pelicans are the recent arrivals at the Amirthi Zoological Park, which is situated about 25 kilometres from Vellore. The zoo is one of the major attractions for schoolchildren and educationists in Vellore and the adjoining Tiruvannamalai district.
|Hyderabad||K. Chandrashekar Rao||Tamilisai Soundararajan|
Telangana becomes fully electrified state
- Telangana has become one the fully electrified states in the country after providing electricity to over 5 lakh 15 thousand households under the Soubhagya Yojana introduced by the Centre in October 2017.
- During the last two years, the entire state has been covered and the households in remote areas have been provided electricity under the Sahaj Bijili Ghar Yojana (Soubhagya).
|Lucknow||Yogi Adityanath||Anandi Ben Patel|
Training & performance programme of KHON Ramlila
- The Culture Department of Uttar Pradesh government is going to organise the country’s first training and performance programme of world famous KHON (खोन) Ramlila, a masked form of Ramlila art of Thailand in collaboration with Thai government.
- KHON Ramlila of Thailand is included in the list of UNESCO’s Intangible cultural heritage and it’s a form of masked dance depicting the scenes of Ramlila.
2019 All Current Affairs Capsule Download – Click Here
General Knowledge Study Materials – Click Here for Download
All subject Study Materials – Click Here for Download
|For Online Test Series||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Whatsapp||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|