SSC CPO SI Delhi Police Result 2020-2021 Out: Download CAPFs Paper 2 Medical Test List & Marks Here!! Staff Selection Commission has released the List of Male & Female Candidates in Roll no Order Qualified in Paper-2 for Medical Examination Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Exam, 2020. Candidates who attended the examination conducted successfully by the board on 08.11.2021 can download the result in the mentioned below link in our blog.
SSC Sub Inspector Delhi Police Result 2020:
|Staff Selection Commission
|Sub Inspector in Delhi Police and Central Armed Police Forces Exam
|Paper 2 Exam Date
14.01.2022 to 31.01.2022
SSC CPO Result 2020 Marks:
Result of Physical Endurance Test/ Physical Standard Test (PET/PST) of Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2020 was declared by the Commission on 28.09.2021, wherein 5572 candidates (Male- 5094 and Female478) were shortlisted for appearing in Paper-II. Paper-II of the said examination was conducted on 08.11.2021.
- Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission on 14.01.2022. This facility will be available for a period from 14.01.2022 to 31.01.2022.
- Candidates may check their individual marks by clicking on the Result/ Marks tab on the Candidate Dashboard and using their Registration No. and Registered Password.
- Schedule of Medical Examination will be intimated to the candidates in due course.
- Based on the cut-off fixed by the Commission (Paper-I + Paper-II), category wise details of candidates qualified for appearing in Medical Examination.
How to Download the SSC CPO SI Paper 1 Result 2020-2022?
- Visit official site of SSC
- Search the Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police and CAPFs Examination, 2020 – Declaration of result of Paper-II to short-list candidates for Medical Examination link in the home page under latest news
- PDF will appear on the screen
- Check and download the result
- Take a printout for future use
[table id=5606 /]
SSC CPO SI Delhi Police Result 2020 declared on 06.01.2022
Marks of the qualified/ non-qualified candidates will be uploaded on the website of the Commission on 14.01.2022
Schedule of Medical Examination will be intimated to the candidates in due course.