SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 PDF Free Download in Hindi & English – Check Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Exam Pattern. Staff Selection Commission has been going to conducting the Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2021 for that they will uploaded the Syllabus & Exam Pattern on the Official Site. It will be helpful for the candidates to prepare for the SSC MTS examination 2022 without any delay.
SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 PDF Free Download | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 In Hindi Pdf Download
|Name of the Board||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Multi Tasking (Non-Technical) Staff, and Havaldar (CBIC & CBN) Examination, 2022|
|Exam Date||July, 2022|
|Selection Process||Paper I, II and Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST)|
SSC MTS Recruitment 2022 Selection Process:
- The candidates who fail to qualify PET/ PST will not be considered for the post of Havaldar. However, if the candidate is also shortlisted for the post of MTS, his candidature will remain valid for the post of MTS.
- For the post of MTS, based on the performance in Paper-I and scoring the cut-off marks in Paper-II, candidates will be shortlisted for appearing in the Document Verification to check their eligibility as per the information given by them in the online Application Form.
SSC MTS Exam Pattern 2022:
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination (Paper-I), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar) and a Descriptive Paper (Paper-II).
- The schedule of examinations indicated in the Notice is tentative. Any change in the schedule of examinations will be informed to candidates only through the website of the Commission.
Paper-I (Computer Based Examination):
|Part||Subject||Number of Questions/ Maximum Marks||Time Duration (For all four Parts)|
|I||General English||25/ 25||90 Minutes (120 Minutes for candidates eligible for scribes as per para 8.1 and 8.2)|
|II||General Intelligence & Reasoning||25/ 25|
|III||Numerical Aptitude||25/ 25|
|IV||General Awareness||25/ 25|
- Paper-I will consist of Objective Type, Multiple choice questions. The questions will be set both in English & Hindi for Part-II, III & IV.
- There will be negative marking of 0.25 marks for each wrong answer. Candidates are, therefore, advised to keep this in mind while answering the questions.
|Subject||Maximum Marks||Time Duration|
|Short Essay and a Letter in English or in any language included in the 8th schedule of the Constitution.||50 (25+25)||45 minutes (60 minutes for the candidates eligible for scribes as per Para 8.1 and 8.2).|
- Paper-II will be of descriptive type in ‘Pen and Paper’ Mode in which the candidates will be required to write a short essay and a letter in English or any language included in the Schedule-VIII of the Constitution.
- Paper-II will be held only for those candidates who meet the cut-off prescribed by the Commission in Paper-I for different categories.
Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN: Followings are the PET/ PST standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN:
Physical Efficiency Test (PET):
|Walking||1600 meters in 15 minutes.||1 Km in 20 minutes|
|Cycling||8 Kms. in 30 minutes||3 Kms. in 25 minutes|
Physical Standard Test (PST): The minimum physical standards for the post of Havaldar in CBIC and CBN are as follows:
|157.5 cms. (relaxable by 5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||Unexpanded: 76 cms Minimum expansion: 5 cms|
|152 cms. relaxable by 2.5 Cms in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)||48 kg (relaxable by 2 Kg in the case of Garhwalis, Assamese, Gorkhas and members of Schedule Tribes)|
SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 Pdf | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 Pdf Download | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 In English | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 In Hindi Pdf | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 In Hindi Pdf Download | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 Pdf Free Download | SSC MTS Syllabus 2022 Sarkari Result:
Candidates’ understanding of the basics of English Language, its vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, synonyms, antonyms and its correct usage, etc. and writing ability would be tested.
General Intelligence and Reasoning:
It will include questions of non-verbal type. The test will include questions on similarities and differences, space visualization, problem solving, analysis, judgment, decision making, visual memory, discriminating observation, relationship concepts, figure classification, arithmetical number series, non-verbal series etc. The test will also include questions designed to test the candidate’s abilities to deal with abstract ideas and symbols and their relationship, arithmetical computation and other analytical functions.
Numerical Aptitude: It will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, use of Tables and Graphs, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
General Awareness: Questions will be designed to test the ability of the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him and its application to society. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observation and experience in their scientific aspects as may be expected of an educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighbouring countries especially pertaining to Sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic scene, General Polity including Indian Constitution, and Scientific Research etc. These questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
|To Join Whatsapp ||Click Here|
|To Subscribe Youtube||Click Here|
|To Join Telegram Channel||Click Here|
|Online Classes||Click Here|
The candidates who fail to qualify PET/ PST will not be considered for the post of Havaldar. However, if the candidate is also shortlisted for the post of MTS, his candidature will remain valid for the post of MTS.
SSC MTS 2022 Exam will be held on July 2022.
Candidates can download SSC MTS 2022 Syllabus from our website.